Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

J-Spec Auto - Horrible Experience

Old 04-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
baynedo has disabled reputation
Default Re: J-Spec Auto - Horrible Experience

Hodges maybe a pain sometimes, but even he doesnt deserve this crap. I feel bad for Carlos he has to take the motor out and put another in.

Last edited by baynedo; 04-02-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

J-SpecAuto has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ill3st

I called J-Spec Auto multiple times trying to get in touch with Chris (the manager) and was put on hold and even hungup on once. I finally talked to Chris and let me just say that he was very rude and showed very little concern that the b20 had no compression. He refused to tell me the Owner of J-Spec's name, and laughed at the situation. His customer service was very very VERY poor.
Hi Jon

We are very busy here so if you were put on hold, I'm sure there was a reason for it. I wasn't rude to you at all I just told you the facts. The facts are this (as I stated over the phone):

We will be MORE THAN HAPPY to replace your engine free of charge, because we stand by our warranty. If that is rude I apologize, but that is exactly what I told you.

Secondly, of course we don't pay for labor. Can you name an importer that does? No, you can't. It's just the nature of this business. No importer covers the labor cost. Even U.S. junkyards do not do this.

And for the record, I didn't laugh at you, I laughed about how mad you were getting on the phone. I don't have to be nice when a customer is cursing at me.

Last edited by J-SpecAuto; 04-02-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:04 AM
neg rep? LOL

97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
STFU you goddamn dildo.

Maybe if some of you fucking F/S trolls would come out of the fucking FS forums once in a while you'd figure out the search button and could look for shit before you do something stupid.
STFU you goddamn faggot

Maybe if you didn't have your fucking head so far up your own ass you would realize your post made NO FUCKING SENSE. He is explaining a bad experience he said with J-Spec. WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE SEARCH BUTTON lol fucking idiot.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Originally Posted by baynedo
Hodges maybe a pain sometimes but even he doesne
nt deserve this crap. I feel bad for Carlos how has to take the motor out and put another in.
The english language, learn it.

Originally Posted by 97dSm
STFU you goddamn faggot

Maybe if you didn't have your fucking head so far up your own ass you would realize your post made NO FUCKING SENSE. He is explaining a bad experience he said with J-Spec. WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE SEARCH BUTTON lol fucking idiot.
LOL you're an idiot. Maybe if he would have used the search button, or even google he could have read some reviews.

edit: reading comprehension, learn it. If you knew how to do that you would have understood his post.

Last edited by Dough_Boy.; 04-02-2012 at 11:08 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:06 AM
neg rep? LOL

97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts97dSm is infamous around these parts

STFU you goddamn dildo.

Maybe if some of you fucking F/S trolls would come out of the fucking FS forums once in a while you'd figure out the search button and could look for shit before you do something stupid.
STFU you goddamn faggot

Old 04-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Never had any problems with J-spec. Tested my engine right in front of me and worked with me. Good people in my book
Old 04-02-2012, 11:08 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by 97dSm
STFU you goddamn faggot

Because you can find about 300 fucking threads about J-Spec with both positive and negative reviews.

Nice to see you're still riding my dick though...
Old 04-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

J-SpecAuto has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Never had any problems with J-spec. Tested my engine right in front of me and worked with me. Good people in my book
Thanks! We try our best, but sometimes it's hard to make everyone happy.

I guess he thought I was being rude when I said we don't cover labor charges for warrantied engines. Not being rude just stating our sales policy.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:13 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by J-SpecAuto
Thanks! We try our best, but sometimes it's hard to make everyone happy.

I guess he thought I was being rude when I said we don't cover labor charges for warrantied engines. Not being rude just stating our sales policy.
At least you're making an attempt to fix the situation.

Better than a lot of places on here
Old 04-02-2012, 11:17 AM
neg rep? LOL

Because you can find about 300 fucking threads about J-Spec with both positive and negative reviews.

Nice to see you're still riding my dick though...
OH YEAH. So there are about 300 other fucking threads huh? Well now there are about 301 threads. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. He posted his thread in the right section and has a right to post his opinion about his encounter if he wants to no matter how many other threads there are. Go cry about it

Quick Reply: J-Spec Auto - Horrible Experience