Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Import Image

Old 01-26-2010, 02:55 PM
f'n bat country son!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Import Image

Just received my ACT clutch (SB4-HDSS) for my 04 STi from Import Image and I just wanted to comment on how seamless the transaction was. I mainly worked with Billy and he was always available at a moments notice via AIM for any questions or concerns. He even took my order at close 7pm EST, which is when most places tell you to try tomorrow.

Another plus was that they honored my discounted price several weeks after I initially requested it. The shipping was prompt and I seriously could not find a place to beat their pricing. In the future, if these guys stock what I'm looking for, I will be going through them for any parts I need!
Old 01-27-2010, 03:13 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Import Image

my buddy just ordered a ton of shit from them, spent alot of money. has good things to say about the guy. great communication and ridiculously fast shipping. his coilovers are stuck in customs right now and the dude has kept in contact with him giving updates and such. Ill be ordering stuff from them in the future.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:41 AM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

I also ordered some stuff and Billy @ Import Image kept me informed during the whole waiting process, and was quick to answer all my pm's.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:50 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Where are these guys located? Is it a shop, or merely an online vendor? Very intriguing. Thanks.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

ImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DaLuded
Just received my ACT clutch (SB4-HDSS) for my 04 STi from Import Image and I just wanted to comment on how seamless the transaction was. I mainly worked with Billy and he was always available at a moments notice via AIM for any questions or concerns. He even took my order at close 7pm EST, which is when most places tell you to try tomorrow.

Another plus was that they honored my discounted price several weeks after I initially requested it. The shipping was prompt and I seriously could not find a place to beat their pricing. In the future, if these guys stock what I'm looking for, I will be going through them for any parts I need!
Thank you!!

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
my buddy just ordered a ton of shit from them, spent alot of money. has good things to say about the guy. great communication and ridiculously fast shipping. his coilovers are stuck in customs right now and the dude has kept in contact with him giving updates and such. Ill be ordering stuff from them in the future.
Sounds good we'll be here!

Originally Posted by crxmadness
I also ordered some stuff and Billy @ Import Image kept me informed during the whole waiting process, and was quick to answer all my pm's.
Of course! We are here to help

Originally Posted by Subie2Honda
Where are these guys located? Is it a shop, or merely an online vendor? Very intriguing. Thanks.
We are located in Cape Coral, FL. That is where our warehouse is. I personally (Billy) am located in Richmond, VA as i do sales up here.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:18 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Originally Posted by ImportImage
We are located in Cape Coral, FL. That is where our warehouse is. I personally (Billy) am located in Richmond, VA as i do sales up here.
Do you have an online ordering system set up, or a website with parts offered? Thanks again Billy.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Registered Member

ImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Subie2Honda
Do you have an online ordering system set up, or a website with parts offered? Thanks again Billy.
Yes of course! www.ImportImageRacing.com, But PM me here with the parts you want and i'll see what I can do
Old 01-27-2010, 01:11 PM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Originally Posted by ImportImage
Yes of course! www.ImportImageRacing.com, But PM me here with the parts you want and i'll see what I can do
Ahhh, yes. Good shit. Thank you sir, I'll be in touch.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

They are indeed great guys to deal with (Billy and Josh). I ordered quite a bit of stuff from them two months ago and just as said in the OP everything went PERFECTLY.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Corey
They are indeed great guys to deal with (Billy and Josh). I ordered quite a bit of stuff from them two months ago and just as said in the OP everything went PERFECTLY.
Thanks Corey!