VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/)
-   -   HYBRID-GARAGE !!!! HANDS DOWN !!! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/hybrid-garage-hands-down-196795/)

EG Kxx 07-20-2007 10:29 AM

HYBRID-GARAGE !!!! HANDS DOWN !!!

I want to start by saying Thanks alot for the guys at Hybrid-Garage !!! They are by far the best shop in the area. Swap was done in about 2 1/2 days !!!

I called Jon down at the shop on a wensday afternoon and explained to him to that I wanted to do a K-Series swap in my EG Coupe and I needed it by Sunday for Battle of the Imports MIR. Jon said its going to be close but let me call you back. He called me back and found a motor for me within 30 mins. I told him that I needed everything to get the swap done in specified time. He said no problem. Jon called Hybrid-Racing in Louisana and explain to them the situation and he had me the install kit (mounts harness ecu axel all steel braided line in about 36 hours !!!!) Then I told him at the last minute that I wanted to go with a better header then what comes with the kit from Hybrid-Racing. He called over to R-CREW (Bad Ass Header) and got me a Hand made race header in one day. All parts were in house by friday afternoon. The B20 motor that was in the car was out in less than hr. K-20 went in smoothly. Had a few problems with the Harness but Jon and dre stayed all night and all the following day to get the car done as promised. I left the shop saturday morning 8am and they were still working hard and going at it. I got off work at 10pm sat night and they were still there working on the car. Come to find out Jon had to custom make me a new harness !!! also had to cut the header and build custom exhaust !!! All of this work was done with NO SLEEP !!!! Alot of coffee and red bull's :D

All the work was done in a professional manner and the car was well taken care of. Jon called me every step of the way and updated me every few hours. That to me is great customer relations.

The point of this thread is to say that "Hybrid-Garage has the best customer service I've ever seen, they promised me a car for Sunday at MIR and that is what I got. Thanks to them I WON 2nd place for Honda Civic 2dr."

If you come to the meet tonight at Hybrid my car will be there to show the amazing work that can be done at this shop.

Thanks

themeHYBRID 07-20-2007 10:46 AM

Re: HYBRID-GARAGE !!!! HANDS DOWN !!!

this coupe is fucking clean, saw it the night before the show and...OH GOD DAMN its fresh

Hammer Down 07-20-2007 11:08 AM

Wow!! Now thats service !!!

EG Kxx 07-20-2007 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by fastazzf22 (Post 3248542)
Wow!! Now thats service !!!

I read your thread about you going to brauning...I would highly recommend you going to see jon at Hybrid.

6spdeg 07-21-2007 05:27 PM

Congrats man.. I checked out the pics on battleoftheimports.com

Turned out real nice.
You should post pics in eyecandy if you havent already

BeefCake 07-21-2007 05:32 PM

this is what i like to hear!

hybrid (savage) has a pm about some needed work.
thanks
Mike

frk_concepts 07-21-2007 05:56 PM

thanks alot jay, we like to know our customers are happy and satisfied..
glad we could come through for you

thanks again, if you ever need anything you know who to call....

later bro
mike
hybrid garage

and yea what rich said, POST PICS!
shits hawt as fawk!

9civic5 07-22-2007 01:46 PM

Just curious as to how much all that ran you? I would guess at least 8k? No?

Corey 07-22-2007 04:39 PM

Great to hear of another great shop. :thup:

Do they have a dyno? A tuner? I'll be looking to get a n/a setup tuned sometime in the near future.

http://www.hybrid-garage.org/Home_Page.php

frk_concepts 07-22-2007 05:08 PM

corey, as of right now we rent a local dyno for all our tuning sessions..
we are in the market for one for ourselves
and we do have a tuner (jon savage) whish is one of the owners of hybrid and
he is a well known tuner in our area, and is very good!
we have several threads posted from customers w/ their feedback from their experience with us.

if you need any help with your setup please dont hesitate to contact us.
thanks
mike
hybrid garage