Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

The head shop: VB

Old 03-18-2009, 09:52 AM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Thumbs up The head shop: VB

THE HEAD SHOP
491 London Bridge Rd # 106
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
(757) 631-2110

I dropped off a head for a 91 Camry on Monday for a vacum/pressure test and re-surfacing. They had it done that night ( I dropped it off at about 3PM) and did an amazing job. the head looks brand new, and they only charged me $45 for all of it. I will definitley go there again when I need machine work done.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch
Default Re: The head shop: VB

I don't even think there needs to be a thread on how good these guys are. They go above and beyond in my book. I've called them while i was at the junkyard with questions that they happily answered. I wasn't even giving them any business yet. needless to say i have and will be using them again.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:23 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Yeah, I made the thread so people who didnt know about them can check them out. They do some awesome work, I am definitley going to them again.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:40 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Stroke-it
Yeah, I made the thread so people who didnt know about them can check them out. They do some awesome work, I am definitley going to them again.
me and my friend have used the head shop for every build that we do for a customer, or when we do a head gasket on a customers car, they do an amazing job everytime
Old 03-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Looks like that's where I'll be going!
Old 03-23-2009, 07:26 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

my father and i have gone there for many many years....NEVER had any issues with them and they are good people! Mike is a great guy and he is straight up honest.....
Old 03-23-2009, 11:40 AM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

I've always heard good stuff about them.
Then 2 days ago I actually got to see their work, they resurfaced my friend's flywheel. Great job.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:55 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Do they do engine block work too?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by streetlamp
Do they do engine block work too?
Yea they do. It is funny you asked that because I just called them about an hr ago to ask them the same question. I think they are going to bore and do my motor work.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:50 PM
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Yea they do. It is funny you asked that because I just called them about an hr ago to ask them the same question. I think they are going to bore and do my motor work.
They priced me at $200 to bore .30 over, hone and install new freeze plugs and cam bearings. pretty good actually.

Quick Reply: The head shop: VB