Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

GRC motor sports

Old 04-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shadowfox has disabled reputation
Default GRC motor sports

OK guys I amfromcarolina but this shop is in south mills, which is off of highway 17, it is about 25 min from ceep creek, but this is a great body shop that will do any car even if they have to custom it, they get parts from Australia, canada, and anyhwere you can think of if they have to, but their work is amazing despite their garage. I would highly reccomend looking into this shop.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:32 PM
"OG" TUNER"86-06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415
Default Re: GRC motor sports

dont listen too him, if you want your car TRULY F***D UP, then take it there, this azzhole cant do s**t. I'm out 2k because of what he did and didnt do. 1) he was supposed to mold my bodykit in, DIDN'T, 2) asked me to bring him some metal to reinforce bodykit, didnt do it,3) I bought all materials HOUSE OF KOLOR $900 worth, dont know where it is its definitely not on car.4) cracked my kit before he painted it, he fixed by using bondo on the inside, when it fell off the crack opened right back up.5) there are CATPAW PRINTS all across the hood where those mangyazz cats of his got on car while still tacky,6) it has orange peel and is full of thrash,7) there is no shine whatsoever. Iwould love to SUE THAT S**T OUT OF HIM, to get my money back to get mycar redone, but hehas nothing,so whoever you are who posted this, you let him know that I am doing everything in my power to make sure he stays out of business I heard he closed up shop, Ionly hope its because of the BLACKBALL list I put him on. He begged me to bring my car to him, because of my rep and the people Iknow, so if he opens up another shop, I will, read this carefully, DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SHUT HIM DOWN AGAIN AND/OR GET MY MONEY BACK.