Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Express tinting on holland SUCKS!

Old 08-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GoodTint has disabled reputation
Default Re: Express tinting on holland SUCKS!

Originally Posted by Express Tinting
Hey this is Woody and I am the new owner of Express Tinting. I just wanted to let everyone know that all of our work is back by 100% satisfaction. I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression about us by reading this old post. If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to contact us at 757-GOT-TINT we are open 7 days a week from 9:00 to 5:30. We offer warranties with all of our films and we also have payment plan options as well. Feel free to visit our website at 757GOTTINT.com or stop by one of our two locations.

3282 Holland Rd or 2722 W. Mercury Blvd
Virginia BEach va 23453 Hampton Va 23666

He is the best I have ever been to i definitely will be only recommending this company to everyone! I tried TNT and they SUCK! Its time people with good intentions and passion get the credit here from now on. I LOVE EXPRESS TINTING WORK! Thank you for the great work and quality
Old 08-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

GoodTint has disabled reputation

vip tinting isnt anywhere as good
Old 08-15-2014, 10:37 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by GoodTint
He is the best I have ever been to i definitely will be only recommending this company to everyone! I tried TNT and they SUCK! Its time people with good intentions and passion get the credit here from now on. I LOVE EXPRESS TINTING WORK! Thank you for the great work and quality
You do realize your join date/username combo make these posts look...questionable.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:38 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by ufctapout
You do realize your join date/username combo make these posts look...questionable.
Seems legit to me. I will say tint shops actually have shops, unlike the car shops that are storage units.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:34 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

A bump for self righteousness.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:07 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Express Tinting is the best I've ever been to!
They always are quick to help, and aren't just about their money. They are about their work! they always get the job done and have good quality. Anyone who says they dont care about their customers or that they do a bad job dont know good tint and good employees. I have been here several times and will ONLY come here. TNT tint goes bad in a year or less!! they just want you to be satisfied for the moment... its only temporary..TRUST ME!!! Express Tinting owners admit to their mistakes and always try and help you out. I would only recommend them.
yes. i know the new owners and have seen their work for over 17 years! they really do a good job all around. The quality is great. All the past unfortunate occurrences should be left with the previous owner and not be affecting the new businesses reputation. They are really kind and you can tell they just want their customers to be happy with the work and to get what they want. Unlike most businesses where they just want you to give them your money for a half-way decent job. Im glad you are open to the new ownership deal instead of going off an old post for the previous owners
I know the new owners and they are really great! so going off a post from years ago with the previous owners doesnt sound accurate to me

Are you retarded?
Old 09-28-2014, 06:39 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

This says it all......