Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Express tinting on holland SUCKS!

Old 07-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civicrider has disabled reputation
Default Re: Express tinting on holland SUCKS!

Get your money back and go to VIP Tinting and Detailing in Chantilly. Talk to Paul. The number is 703-378-3377. He does great work and u will be very satisfied. 190 with a lifetime warrenty for all my windows.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

ptwnfather has disabled reputation

Every business makes mistakes, but its how willing to fix it they are. Think about how many fast food bad stories we've heard in peeps keep going back
Old 07-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

ptwnfather has disabled reputation

I heard they have new owners and have changed all but everything..
Old 07-01-2010, 11:33 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I hear they have even changed all of their calendars to 2010.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:45 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by expresstinting
ok, this is the owner of express tinting, Darrin. i just want to set the record striaght about this guys car. i remember this car and when i got back to the shop i greeted him and instantly appologized to him. i orderd new weather strips for him and installed them. i also replaced all the door tint for him myself. the installer that initially put them on is now fired and has been since that incedent. when this man left he was happy and satisfied. i am not a hack shop that would intentionally destroy someones car. if you still are unhappy with your car or the quallity of service please come and see me so that we can address it or fix it. negative adds only lead to bad carma. i am a man of my word and my work, i dont hide behind the internet to bash other businesses and never would. i only found this add because a friend of mine told me about it. i fixed the problem for you and i would appreciate recognition for that.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

Express Tinting has disabled reputation

Hey this is Woody and I am the new owner of Express Tinting. I just wanted to let everyone know that all of our work is back by 100% satisfaction. I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression about us by reading this old post. If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to contact us at 757-GOT-TINT we are open 7 days a week from 9:00 to 5:30. We offer warranties with all of our films and we also have payment plan options as well. Feel free to visit our website at 757GOTTINT.com or stop by one of our two locations.

3282 Holland Rd or 2722 W. Mercury Blvd
Virginia BEach va 23453 Hampton Va 23666
Old 07-17-2010, 11:27 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Glad to hear there is new ownership, hopefully the allgiations that were made can be ignored and we can look foward to hearing good reviews about your business
Old 08-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

GoodTint has disabled reputation

Express Tinting is the best I've ever been to!
They always are quick to help, and aren't just about their money. They are about their work! they always get the job done and have good quality. Anyone who says they dont care about their customers or that they do a bad job dont know good tint and good employees. I have been here several times and will ONLY come here. TNT tint goes bad in a year or less!! they just want you to be satisfied for the moment... its only temporary..TRUST ME!!! Express Tinting owners admit to their mistakes and always try and help you out. I would only recommend them.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

yes. i know the new owners and have seen their work for over 17 years! they really do a good job all around. The quality is great. All the past unfortunate occurrences should be left with the previous owner and not be affecting the new businesses reputation. They are really kind and you can tell they just want their customers to be happy with the work and to get what they want. Unlike most businesses where they just want you to give them your money for a half-way decent job. Im glad you are open to the new ownership deal instead of going off an old post for the previous owners
Old 08-15-2014, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ptwnfather
I heard they have new owners and have changed all but everything..
I know the new owners and they are really great! so going off a post from years ago with the previous owners doesnt sound accurate to me

Quick Reply: Express tinting on holland SUCKS!