Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Express tinting on holland SUCKS!

Old 02-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE SKRAPE
Default Re: Express tinting on holland SUCKS!

Originally Posted by yeldak99
I've had good luck with East Coast Window Tint (Dynamic car audio). Done 2 cars for me with nothing to complain about.
they have done 2 of mine and my grandfathers... my tint started to fade they replaced it all the way around for $0... awesome guys...
Old 02-06-2008, 01:09 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by yeldak99
I've had good luck with East Coast Window Tint (Dynamic car audio). Done 2 cars for me with nothing to complain about.
Originally Posted by SKRAPE
they have done 2 of mine and my grandfathers... my tint started to fade they replaced it all the way around for $0... awesome guys...

+ 1 for eric(the owner) tinted every car I have ever owned.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

Wrighty has disabled reputation

East Coast Window Tint all the way, can't go wrong!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Fook you

07wrex has disabled reputation

East Coast just did a great job doing my 2nd car matching up the tint on a broken into window. And cheap price too.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

logikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these partslogikalliquid is infamous around these parts

I had Express on holland do my tint last year. The owner was the one who did it and I had no problems with him or the tint. He is a good guy that does good work, his help(or family in this case) I wouldn't be able to comment on.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

intense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these parts

Well, as an update to this madness. My tint has bubbles all over. One of the guys said they would go away but guess what... nope! I will have to get it redone yet another time. 4th times a charm??? I sure damn hope so.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Get your money back... then go to Atlantic Shoreline over here off of Oceana.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Registered Member

intense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these partsintense2jz is infamous around these parts

I might have to do that.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

expresstinting has disabled reputation

ok, this is the owner of express tinting, Darrin. i just want to set the record striaght about this guys car. i remember this car and when i got back to the shop i greeted him and instantly appologized to him. i orderd new weather strips for him and installed them. i also replaced all the door tint for him myself. the installer that initially put them on is now fired and has been since that incedent. when this man left he was happy and satisfied. i am not a hack shop that would intentionally destroy someones car. if you still are unhappy with your car or the quallity of service please come and see me so that we can address it or fix it. negative adds only lead to bad carma. i am a man of my word and my work, i dont hide behind the internet to bash other businesses and never would. i only found this add because a friend of mine told me about it. i fixed the problem for you and i would appreciate recognition for that.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Quick Reply: Express tinting on holland SUCKS!