Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

East Coast Window Tint VA beach on Dam Neck

Old 03-05-2009, 08:56 AM
TE37 Hoarder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage
Thumbs up East Coast Window Tint VA beach on Dam Neck

So I have noticed how most places in the 757 for tint usually get bad reviews.

After searching for a little bit Ed at Hall Acura steered me to East Coast Window Tint. I went there not knowing what to expect. But the shop seemed legit when I pulled in and the service from the guys inside were pretty good. So I gave them the keys and they told me it would be done in 45 min. So me and my girl leave to get food and come back in an hour. The car was done and outside. It looked great, no bubbles or anything. The price was pretty good as well.

I can say I am very happy with them and how fast they had it done by. I got the legal 50 in the front and 35 in the rear.

Great work and I will deff go back if I get another car.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: East Coast Window Tint VA beach on Dam Neck

Sweet!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:30 AM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

East coast window tint/ Dynamic Car audio do awesome work. I usually go to John Edwards who does all the stereo stuff for Dynamic, and i always get top notch quality from them.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Yea eric does it up right
Old 03-05-2009, 01:51 PM
TE37 Hoarder

slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage slogsr@sage

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Yea eric does it up right
Exactly!
Old 04-15-2009, 12:28 PM

Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz

I thought there was another thread about these guys but im too lazy to look so ill post in this one.

A buddy and I got our cars tinted there the other weekend and man these guys did a great job at a pretty good price!

I have a s2k and by buddy has a 4door 325I (or whatever the hell it is) they did a good job on both car for a good price and pretty quickly to top it off.

If you want a shop that does good, quick tint work, for a good price and stands behind there work take your car here. I would not think twice about taking another car here.

By the way they got the s2k to me for about 120 and the bmw was done for about 150. Both cars at 35% all around.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

krazepn0i will become famous soon enough

just got my car done at East Coast Window Tint on my EP and I am impressed with the work done thus far. Great job guys!
Old 02-04-2011, 03:49 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by krazepn0i
just got my car done at East Coast Window Tint on my EP and I am impressed with the work done thus far. Great job guys!
and you bumped a thread from april 2009 to tell us that?
Old 02-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

Originally Posted by nftuatn
and you bumped a thread from april 2009 to tell us that?
LOL at you trying to be a jackass and failing.

Its a vendor review thread, thats what your supposed to do. You need to do some reading. Here I will even provide you with the link to make it easy: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/vendor-review-guidelines-read-first-127717/

Last edited by crxmadness; 02-04-2011 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:28 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

they do all of my cars, and all of the cars that come through the shop who need tint done. great guys, great work .

Quick Reply: East Coast Window Tint VA beach on Dam Neck