Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

cxracing.com frsport.com

Old 02-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
osteth has disabled reputation
Thumbs up cxracing.com frsport.com

i recently got a bunch of parts from cxracing.com they had good prices and there standard rate shipping got here in 2 days, and they emailed the tracking #'s to me withing about 2 hrs of ordering. great site

i purchased some turbo flanges and and gaskets from FRsport.com they also had great shipping (3 days) i kind of expected they would send the bolts for the flanged with them but they didnt but they never said that they came with it so i guess thats my own oversight still a great site in my opinion
Old 04-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Registered member

jlmorrison90 has disabled reputation
Default Re: cxracing.com frsport.com

also ordered a lot of parts for my 240sx from CXRacing, pretty good stuff for the price
Old 04-17-2010, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

jdmteg21 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: cxracing.com frsport.com

i just ordered a bunch of stuff from cxracing for my MKIII. The intercooler kit i ordered wasnt in stock, so they gave me a free upgrade. great site