Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

CK AutoWorks - Manassas, VA

Old 07-13-2010, 11:21 AM
That's not gone well

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Thumbs up CK AutoWorks - Manassas, VA

If you have an RX7, this is the place to go. Talk to Kyle for any work major or minor. I'm absolutely 100% satisfied with his work and professionalism. I've been around to many shops, and they were all lacking in some way. It's hard to find a good mechanic that meets my standards for my car. Most people can probably relate to this. There are guys who are nice and talk a good game, but fall short on quality work. There are guys who know what they're doing, but have no comprehension of good service and fair price. Kyle is the rare kind of mechanic who is extremely knowledgable (has an extensive and respected work history), but is also a total class act and a genuinely good guy. He obviously loves what he does, and it shows in how he cares for the customer's vehicle. Kyle will gladly go the extra mile for ya.

Rotary or LSx, he knows his RX7's (I have an LS6 FD). But he also has experience with all vehicle types (I think he's personally owned BMW's and Miata's), so I'd give him a call no matter what you have.

So I whole-heartedly give my recommendation. If you're shopping around for some work, send Kyle an email and get a feel for what he's about, no pressure nothing to lose. You won't be disappointed.

8395 Euclid Ave. Unit Q
Manassas Park, VA 20111

ckautoworks@gmail.com