Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Chaser Aerodynamics

Old 05-22-2011, 08:19 AM
Danny@respecgarage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE
Default Chaser Aerodynamics

Chaser Aerodynamic's really came thru on my BNsports 1994 Rx7 aero kit. They are the only company on the US that has this kit available for rx7's and 240's. Their customer service is top notch and I will be doing business with them again. I had the opportunity to actually stop by their warehouse and pick up my kit. The kit i got was a copy of the original BNsports kit that retails for over $2500 and these guys had it for less than $800. This is a great alternative for guys that are looking for after market aero at a decent price. As with all body kits they need to be installed by a professional or someone with a lot of patiences. Kit fits perfect and its being help on with zipties... Because racecar!!!

go here: http://www.aerokits.net/cart/