Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Brauning Automotive

Old 07-13-2012, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steven Falise has disabled reputation
Default Re: Brauning Automotive

I recommend that everyone avoid this place like the plague! They have overcharged me ($5000 to install a USED engine on a Honda CR-V), attempted to overcharge me ($650+ for a belt tensioner), and have done shoddy work that they would not fix (when they replaced my CR-V engine, they did not use a new oil filter, which subsequently failed and sprayed oil all over the engine compartment! They then CHARGED ME to clean the engine and only gave me a discount for the new oil!). They have proved themselves to be dishonest and incompitent. Go elsewhere. YOU VE BEEN WARNED.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:53 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Steven Falise
I recommend that everyone avoid this place like the plague! They have overcharged me ($5000 to install a USED engine on a Honda CR-V), attempted to overcharge me ($650+ for a belt tensioner), and have done shoddy work that they would not fix (when they replaced my CR-V engine, they did not use a new oil filter, which subsequently failed and sprayed oil all over the engine compartment! They then CHARGED ME to clean the engine and only gave me a discount for the new oil!). They have proved themselves to be dishonest and incompitent. Go elsewhere. YOU VE BEEN WARNED.
Good first post.

You suck
Old 07-13-2012, 10:37 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Is your last name pronounced Falace?
Old 07-17-2012, 08:41 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Is your last name pronounced Falace?
I believe it's "phallus" sir, but nonetheless.......lol