Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Brauning Automotive

Old 02-18-2008, 08:11 PM
rock ya body baby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES
Default Re: Brauning Automotive

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Careful, you might offend some Jews with that one.

Fife is correct. Anyone with experience working in a shop knows, if you are not working on a car, you're not billing them for that time. If you leave it on the lift while waiting for a part, then that is the shop and mechanic's fault for not finding something else to do with their time while waiting. If they had nothing else to do while waiting, then their time obviously wasn't really worth anything because there was no other work to get done. $200 to remove a bolt is ridiculous.

That aside, I've fixed multiple fuckups from the Brauning automotive (not motorsports) company as well. Including one fuckup that cost the customer $1500 (incorrectly installed timing belt failed immediately after install due to installer error and it was denied and blamed on the car owner)
That's the thing, The mechanic nor service writer was at fault. I Personally know the mechanic and heard about the story before this thread was made. When the owner walked in he asked how long the car was in the shop, even though it was in the shop for two hours for a bolt removal that took 10-15 minutes it should of been at the most at 30 minute labor charge. Both the Mechanic and service writer knew this, But the boss is the one who did the invoice... both the mechanic and service writer totally disagree with the way this went down.
Old 02-19-2008, 06:39 AM
Back in a TOYOTA

idrivetoys has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by stickman
That's the thing, The mechanic nor service writer was at fault. I Personally know the mechanic and heard about the story before this thread was made. When the owner walked in he asked how long the car was in the shop, even though it was in the shop for two hours for a bolt removal that took 10-15 minutes it should of been at the most at 30 minute labor charge. Both the Mechanic and service writer knew this, But the boss is the one who did the invoice... both the mechanic and service writer totally disagree with the way this went down.

I apologize for not filling in that blank earlier, I also know the technician and i also know the circumstances of it being out of the ticket writer and technicians hands. It was very obvious when i was handed the reciept that the ticket writer did not want to give it to me, and the owner made sure that he was EVERYWHERE i was when i went to pick the vehicle up. He followed me constantly.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:05 AM
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by idrivetoys
I apologize for not filling in that blank earlier, I also know the technician and i also know the circumstances of it being out of the ticket writer and technicians hands. It was very obvious when i was handed the reciept that the ticket writer did not want to give it to me, and the owner made sure that he was EVERYWHERE i was when i went to pick the vehicle up. He followed me constantly.
my apologies also, i didnt realize you wrote they were waiting around on a bolt to be delivered...
and just chilling for 1.5hrs..

but that shit is pretty shady, i blame it all on the name..
shady shit must run in the family...haha

and it looks like dave the jew got offended not paul...haha
Old 02-26-2008, 06:48 PM
Registered Member

turbomyef turbomyef turbomyef turbomyef turbomyef turbomyef turbomyef turbomyef turbomyef turbomyef turbomyef

i use to work for braunung automotive and paul is a a$$ and a rip off and so are most of his employees wouldnt take my car to them if it was the last place on earth and i had no arms legs or even a tounge to fix it myself
Old 02-26-2008, 08:07 PM

slamd_s_dyme has disabled reputation

I've heard quite a few negative things about the Brauning Auto in F'burg. Seems like theyre out to screw people, but then again so are 90% of shops.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:42 PM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Last edited by IPUNCHBABIES; 03-02-2008 at 04:04 AM.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:00 PM
before you were here

caeavesRSX-S has disabled reputation

just bring a bottle of liquor for the owner...
Old 03-04-2008, 03:32 AM
Back in a TOYOTA

idrivetoys has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by caeavesRSX-S
just bring a bottle of liquor for the owner...
are you referring to hitting him or giving it to him to drink?
Old 03-05-2008, 05:48 AM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

lol Im sure either may work
Old 03-10-2008, 07:16 PM
*Mr. Boosty Pants*

JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX

Damn man, to me sounds like u should have taken it to Dave Brauning....or possibly Mark Brauning, maybe then u wouldnt have gotten shafted

ninja edit: Brauning Automotive FTL!

Quick Reply: Brauning Automotive