Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Beach Ford Collision - Worst Service I Have Ever Received!

Old 11-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shortyboy192 has disabled reputation
Thumbs down Beach Ford Collision - Worst Service I Have Ever Received!

My car took twice as long as I was originally told. This is understandable because it was only an estimate. But after seeing the work they had done for the time spent on the car was unbelievable. My car sat disassembled for nearly a week. The body work was done on the rear of the car (took 2 days) but the front remained untouched for 2 weeks. The total time spent on the car was over 2 months. When I finally got my car back the bumper did not fit right. They tried to pass it off on me by saying that's how it’s supposed to look. There were scratches in the NEW and OLD paint (scratches were on the roof where no damage was done...) that were not there before going in the shop. The painter missed the entire bottom half of the bumper's clear coat! After some debate a new bumper was ordered, and fit much better. The paint on the second bumper again had scratches and had missing clear coat. After it was repainted everything seemed to be fine with the car. 3 months later I find sensors that were never put back where they were supposed to be. As for the customer service, the manager is rude uncooperative and cussed at me on more than 1 occasion. He went back on what he said multiple times, told me that I lied to him, and talks to me like I am a piece of dirt. The front desk ladies are kind of helpful; they don't really know what’s going on but get enough information to answer your questions. Based on the quality of the body work, paint and customer service I would NEVER recommend anyone to go to this place.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:16 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Beach Ford Collision - Worst Service I Have Ever Received!

I never had issues when they repainted the front of my car.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:48 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

They repainted my Mustang I had years ago... 3 years later (Buddy of mine bought the car) clear was flaking off the car.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:37 AM
LUX Auto Brand

driftthis has disabled reputation

My dad had a truck fender replaced and painted (insurance paid) at this place and 2-3 years later, the clear coat on the fender began to peel. It's a shame that major places like Beach Ford Collision do such a crappy (maybe inconsistent?) job and charge loads for it. A quality paint job is supposed to last 10 years.

Last edited by driftthis; 11-23-2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

always had good experiences with casey collision. i know it's on the other side of the water, but they're fast, reliable, they do good work (and every time i've had an issue they've fixed it no questions asked). the manager (kevin) is fantastic.