Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Aerodyne Machine Shop

Old 09-05-2008, 12:36 AM
-Rep Legion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke B16 has disabled reputation
Aerodyne Machine Shop

Took my block to get some machine work done from Aerodyne Machine Shop in Chesapeake. They did a excellent job. Everyone was helpful, straight forward, and handled their customers like they cared.

Although the job took 4 days longer than I was told, I'm still content with the work. Supposed to be a Friday to Friday job but ended up lasting until Tuesday.

Nicely priced.

5200 W Military Hwy (The same buildings as the airport)
Chesapeake, VA 23321
(757) 488-2140
Old 09-05-2008, 04:00 AM

Gustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these partsGustav is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Aerodyne Machine Shop

They are one of the best machine shops in Hampton Roads. The ONLY one I use. Federally licensed by the F.A.A. as well seeing as they also do machine work on aircraft parts too.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:38 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Gustav
They are one of the best machine shops in Hampton Roads. The ONLY one I use. Federally licensed by the F.A.A. as well seeing as they also do machine work on aircraft parts too.
+1, always had great turn-out!!
Old 09-16-2008, 04:47 AM
Registered Member

jdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these partsjdmh22a is infamous around these parts

i have seen some good things come out of there
Old 05-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

treverd is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread needs to be bumped, just got my Ford 390FE engine back from Aerodyne Machine. Todd and his crew are extremely knowledgeable, honest and do great work. Their shop is old school and gritty, but the results do not lie. Give these guys a shout.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

runnin9z has disabled reputation

Thanks for bumping this I am looking for a good shop VA