Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

B&T Motorsports in Lorton, VA

Old 12-14-2007, 12:16 PM
GAYFISH LOVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts
Default Re: B&T Motorsports in Lorton, VA

Originally Posted by LivinDreamsDC2
yeah if any one ever go there talk to Rex, really cool dude and always willing to help you out if you got a ?.
werd....ey rex how did that dude's dakota turn out?
Old 12-19-2007, 06:24 AM
B4NNED

Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon

Originally Posted by silvertuscani03
werd....ey rex how did that dude's dakota turn out?
We didn't get to dyno it yet. Still doing the rebuild on the supercharger. The truck should make good power when its all done though. He told me you hooked him up with a free loaner bottle for his nitrous, .
Old 12-19-2007, 06:53 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Turbo Neon
We didn't get to dyno it yet. Still doing the rebuild on the supercharger. The truck should make good power when its all done though. He told me you hooked him up with a free loaner bottle for his nitrous, .
yea b/c our pump took a shit on us but its fixed now let me know how it goes
Old 04-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

DCarmy40 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Turbo Neon
Thanks guys, no we don't only do Nissans

SleekEF, you have a PM.
Well apparently you guys don't do Hondas. I went there awhile ago with a turbo Honda... to make this short my head needed work so I told the guy don't know he's name he was black, but I told him that my head needed work and so they told me how much it was going to be and what not.. came to pick up the car and they swapped my head for a freaking worst head, leaking like an ice cream on a hot day and over charged me. I say I spent around $1600 for nothing. It was pretty messed because at the time I had just gotten back from my combat tour and spent my money hard earned money for shit. B&T are some shady ass dude's well maybe not all but at the time it would seem like.. looks like I am not the only who thinks so.. they're plenty of bad reviews about them
Old 04-03-2015, 09:59 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by DCarmy40
Well apparently you guys don't do Hondas. I went there awhile ago with a turbo Honda... to make this short my head needed work so I told the guy don't know he's name he was black, but I told him that my head needed work and so they told me how much it was going to be and what not.. came to pick up the car and they swapped my head for a freaking worst head, leaking like an ice cream on a hot day and over charged me. I say I spent around $1600 for nothing. It was pretty messed because at the time I had just gotten back from my combat tour and spent my money hard earned money for shit. B&T are some shady ass dude's well maybe not all but at the time it would seem like.. looks like I am not the only who thinks so.. they're plenty of bad reviews about them
You just replied to a post made in 2007. Good luck getting your 15 to buy a new head

With your intelligence you need all the help you can get
Old 04-03-2015, 10:09 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I'm just lol'ing at the clown with maxed out neg rep. Haven't seen one of those in a while.
Old 03-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Registered Member

DCarmy40 has disabled reputation

i can reply whenever I want dumbass, i did not know i had a time limit. Man you are so fucking smart
Old 03-08-2016, 09:42 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by DCarmy40
i can reply whenever I want dumbass, i did not know i had a time limit. Man you are so fucking smart
Fuck off back to Hondurp tech, cville, a juggalo festival or whatever cesspool it is that you generally frequent.