Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

APPLES AUTO MACHINE SHOP

Old 03-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech
Default APPLES AUTO MACHINE SHOP

APPLES AUTO MACHINE SHOP
(757) 874-7272
204A Production Dr, Yorktown, VA 23693

Well to start I messed up my head tapping it for my b20/vtec build due to a cheapy walmart like tap included in the ls/vtec kit, and my friend nate told me about chad over at apples machine shop he said that they could fix it so i give them a call i told him what happend and he said no problem i can fix that for you i asked if he could do it in a one day turn around time sure he says. so i take my head to him drop it off. come back the next day and pick up my head he did a great job on it he removed the broke tap installed a new npt plug, shaved it 8 thousandths and did great job cleaning it. then says ok that will be 85 bucks i was very happy when he said that, very affordable!!!!!! every other place i called was anywhere from 150 to 300 bucks. very nice guys over there and where all very respectful and polite. i will be sending them work and will always deal with them for all my machining needs

cliffs

rape my itr head due to a crappy tap
call apples machine shop
they fix, it shaved it, cleaned it, and a one day turn around all for 85 bucks
will be going to again great price for top notch work.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:10 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom
Default Re: APPLES AUTO MACHINE SHOP

Originally Posted by my88crxvtech
APPLES AUTO MACHINE SHOP
(757) 874-7272
204A Production Dr, Yorktown, VA 23693

Well to start I messed up my head tapping it for my b20/vtec build due to a cheapy walmart like tap included in the ls/vtec kit, and my friend nate told me about chad over at apples machine shop he said that they could fix it so i give them a call i told him what happend and he said no problem i can fix that for you i asked if he could do it in a one day turn around time sure he says. so i take my head to him drop it off. come back the next day and pick up my head he did a great job on it he removed the broke tap installed a new npt plug, shaved it 8 thousandths and did great job cleaning it. then says ok that will be 85 bucks i was very happy when he said that, very affordable!!!!!! every other place i called was anywhere from 150 to 300 bucks. very nice guys over there and where all very respectful and polite. i will be sending them work and will always deal with them for all my machining needs

cliffs

rape my itr head due to a crappy tap
call apples machine shop
they fix, it shaved it, cleaned it, and a one day turn around all for 85 bucks
will be going to again great price for top notch work.
and you expect people to trust you with their ECUs? LOLOLOLOLOL
Old 03-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
If... IF both his brain cells are still firing, I can only assume he nixed that endeavor...
Old 03-24-2010, 08:38 PM
Banned

my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech my88crxvtech

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
did you not se what i said about the tap. dont even start on the jokes i will joke the shit out of your pos hatch with those faggot altezza taillights and gay
motor setup that slower then shit and for you having to have your daddy's approval on your own car.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:51 PM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

go dye your hair blue.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:54 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by my88crxvtech
did you not se what i said about the tap. dont even start on the jokes i will joke the shit out of your pos hatch with those faggot altezza taillights and gay
motor setup that slower then shit and for you having to have your daddy's approval on your own car.
haha i think you have me mixed up with someone else
Old 03-25-2010, 04:10 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

in before spo
Old 03-25-2010, 04:23 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
in before spo
here we go again....he is still the same person..