Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Adrenaline Autoworks puttin it down supercharged style

Old 05-29-2010, 09:34 PM
supercharged em1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
teamfastforward is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adrenaline Autoworks puttin it down supercharged style

BIG BIG thanks to Dan and PIP for not only,making my dream 1 step closer to reality, but also being the kind shop that Richmond Va. can depend on to treat them well and fair.
I wanted to have a nasty lil' em1, but I didn't want to do what everybody else has done. Thats were the Vortech supercharger fits into the picture, long story short, 410 WHP PIP tuned later (no juice yet) and I was smiling like the fat kid who stole your cake. BIG BIG thanks to ADRENALINE again and all the guys that help out around there. ( u know who u r) Can't wait for the track now!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Registered Member

sean1186 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Adrenaline Autoworks puttin it down supercharged style

Do you know how knowledgeable (sp?) are they when it comes to cars other than honda? I've been there once before, but I just checked out their shop and asked a few minor questions. If anyone has any experience with them in regards to Nissans, post up a review if you don't mind. Thanks a bunch!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Re: Adrenaline Autoworks puttin it down supercharged style

Originally Posted by sean1186
Do you know how knowledgeable (sp?) are they when it comes to cars other than honda? I've been there once before, but I just checked out their shop and asked a few minor questions. If anyone has any experience with them in regards to Nissans, post up a review if you don't mind. Thanks a bunch!
They work on everything, and now can tune nissan's in house also. They have rebuilt a rb20 swapped 240, worked on a few sr20 swapped ones also. Mainly Honda shop, but Dan (head mechanic) knows his shit about everything really.