Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

adrenaline autoworks

Old 08-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond reputekx125dude has a reputation beyond repute
Default adrenaline autoworks

I just wanted to say thanks to the whole adrenaline team for their professional work that i had done to my rb20 240. I had talked with phil back in july about what I had wanted done to the car, while they were moving shops and was treated very respectfully and professionally. They let me drop the car off at the current location when they hadn't fully moved and they worked on it while I was out of the country for 2.5 weeks.Now if all that doesn't say enough positive customer serivice about a shop I don't know what does. During the whole time my car was at the shop I was communicated with on every issue. Besides for a few hiccups and snags everything came out way above my expectations and i'm very pleased with the results and They have definatley have made a long term customer out of me and would recomend them to anyone.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue
Default Re: adrenaline autoworks

Glad your happy Walt!
Old 08-11-2009, 05:12 AM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Re: adrenaline autoworks

Thanks for the props!

If only the machinist didn't break a cam, it would of been done a lot faster. But you now have a set of Tomei's in there on us! and you're officially "Shuetuned"!