Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

{VB} TNT Tinting

Old 02-01-2009, 04:55 AM
FS/Dope Status troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER
Default Re: {VB} TNT Tinting

ditto east coast ftw! he does all the tint on all my boys cars at checkered flag honda and does flawless work. i have personally seen at least 10 cars that hes done: all flawless.

as far as TNT goes the same thing happened to my friend: his tint was fine until about 3 days later he noticed that the front corner on the drivers side window had about 1 square inch of straight up magic marker!!! and it was on a BMW!

on the other hand my other friend took his red eg coupe there and had no problems even after 3 years other than it fading from 20% to about 60%.

p.s. ill never go there cuz magic marker just does sit right with me. f@ckin shady.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

EfMan55 has disabled reputation

fuckkk tnt scammers
Old 02-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I've had cars tinted at Atlantic Shoreline and Bay Custom Tinting in Hampton.. Atlantic did a good job, but Darren at Bay did an AMAZING job. he did my Audi and my hatch and I could not have been more pleased.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

Breaking Point Breaking Point Breaking Point Breaking Point Breaking Point Breaking Point Breaking Point Breaking Point Breaking Point

for a good tint job for a good price that comes with a 3 year warantee go to stuarts tinting in hampton.if anyone needs details about the place pm me ill gladly give directions his # or anything you need.i am very happy with my tint & he did it to my illegal specs.& when i got pulld he redid it for free, then i payed him again to go back to my illegal specs great work,easy to work with
Old 11-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Banned

4runnergurl has disabled reputation

I have had 3 of my cars done at TNT and I have never run into any of these issues. It has always been clean and inviting, I have never had anything left in my cars and my interiors have always been wiped down before my car was brought out of the bay. The longest wait I ever had was 50 minutes and I have always set appointments for my visits. When other tint shops are mentioned on this thread, it makes me think people are just trying to get business for themselves. I had a buble issues once and took my camry back and they fixed it no questions asked. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:40 AM
Registered member

Turbobonics has disabled reputation

Ya tnt on that bullshit, I paid for 35% luminous tint the "quality" shit I used at my old job in Fla, not only did I pay damn near 300 BC I practically purchased there wholesale sized roll of luminous tint, they did 2 of my cars in this shit, I got pulled In my jag at the Oceanfront, to discover my tint is 21% all around, Wtf, same with my Cl! Smh :/ screw tnt, they claimed officer used his tool at night, witch gave a misreading wtf
Old 03-22-2012, 07:06 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Turbobonics
Ya tnt on that bullshit, I paid for 35% luminous tint the "quality" shit I used at my old job in Fla, not only did I pay damn near 300 BC I practically purchased there wholesale sized roll of luminous tint, they did 2 of my cars in this shit, I got pulled In my jag at the Oceanfront, to discover my tint is 21% all around, Wtf, same with my Cl! Smh :/ screw tnt, they claimed officer used his tool at night, witch gave a misreading wtf
1. You couldn't find a more recent thread?

Old 09-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Guido

Korrupt has disabled reputation

Ha, yeah I've had both of my Mercedes tinted there and I just now noticed my passenger window has about an inch or two of tint missing from the bottom. I'm just to lazy to go back their and get it re-done. I'd recommend Bay tinting.