Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[WWW] Suprastore.com

Old 02-16-2006, 04:05 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Thumbs down [WWW] Suprastore.com

Ordered an intake, paid for 3 day shipping, it tooks weeks to get here. See below.

Last edited by The Wok; 02-16-2006 at 04:08 AM.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:07 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: [WWW] Suprastore.com

Originally Posted by The Wok
Ordered my AEM cold air intake on 8/15/05.

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Supra Store. We
thank you very much for your business. Check out www.300zxstore.com for other
import and sport compact cars as well as www.beverlyhillshummer.com for all your
Hummer and SUV parts.

You can always find out the current status of your order by going to
http://order.store.yahoo.com/OS/stat?supra+*********

Date Mon Aug 15 16:31:30 MST 2005
Ship to Dennis Tarbox
ADDRESS
Midlothian VA 23112
US United States
PHONE NUMBER
Bill to Same

All Orders Please Note 457

How to pay using PayPal
E-Mail mstr22u@hotmail.com (emailed)
Via 3 Day Select
Payment Visa

Name Code Qty Each Options
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AEM Cold Air Intake 21-462 1 212.00 select = polished
Toyota MR-2 Spyder Toyota
MRS
Subtotal 212.00
Shipping 21.41
Tax 0.00
Total 233.41
Got that the day of the order. So I'm thinking it's all good. Well, the 18th comes and I have no intake. 19th, no intake. 20th, they take $233.41 from my account; no intake.

Sent them an email Sunday night. 8/28. 13 days after the initial order. It is now 7:30pm on 8/30 and I have neither an intake or an email response from Suprastore.

I will be calling tommorrow (haven't had an opportunity to yet,) and finding out whats going on. Most likely demanding my money back. Poor customer service; IMO, do not order from Suprastore.com

Originally Posted by EVOEatr
I had an order for alittle over 3500 dollars from them, they didn't send it, charged me twice, I emailed them, they said it had been sent, I waited another 3 weeks (I ordered some custom stuff) still nothing, I called them, they said they'd put it on the truck that day. AFTER 2 months. When one of the parts came broken, they gave me no advice on how to fix it or get my money back. I was told to "deal" with the problem because installation should be "intuitive". did get a refund for the second charge. But overall, I needed the stuff within a week or so and it ended up being 2 months. All parts were "in stock".
Originally Posted by 2JZ JC
suprastore is terrible. i have a few horror stories of my own from that shitty site. www.mvpmotorsports.com is one of if not the best place to buy for supras and other higher end imports. they do offer parts for other imports. i bought a few things for my wifes 3rd gen eclipse there. its where i buy all my new parts from.
Old 02-16-2006, 08:43 AM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

i remember my friend bought like 1050.00 worth of stuff for his mkIII supra from suprastore.com , it took so long he pratically forgot about his order. like 4 weeks later he was wondering where he got this shit from lol
Old 02-16-2006, 08:58 AM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

i was just about to post about how shitty they were on numerous occasions, but i was already quoted