Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[WEB] shockerstickers.com

Old 02-23-2006, 08:51 AM
Awesome.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
[WEB] shockerstickers.com

I've ordered stickers from them a couple times. No matter the size (75 sticker bundle, or one or two stickers) of the order, I've always received it within about a week, and the order has always been correct.

The only time there was a minor problem, I received an instant message explaining the situation, and telling me it was taken care of. They took the blame for it 100%, and apologized, and I received my product in the mail promptly.
Old 02-28-2006, 02:11 AM
sup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE
Default Re: [WEB] shockerstickers.com

Aaron is a great guy. He whipped up a few stickers for Mi-4. for his service and creativity!