Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[NoVA]- Excel Auto

Old 07-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
katsuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up [NoVA]- Excel Auto

So after failing my safety inspection, traveling to many shops that quoted me for high prices, and posting in the regional forum, I decided to take my car to Excel Auto to fix my intermediate pipe on my exhaust and the drivers side rack/pinion boot.

Julian, who worked with me throughout the whole transaction, is a great guy, knowledgeable about his work, and most importantly honest. That is a quality hard pressed to find in normal people.

My experience with Excel was flawless. Everything was handled swiftly, and I was constantly in touch with them so that I knew exactly what was going on and what they were doing with my car. That sort of care and attention to the customer is something I truly value.

Their rates are also really affordable ; so much so that it caused my cheap, lazy Asian ass to drive from Sterling to Springfield .

I would highly recommend Excel and Julian's services to anyone who needs things done to their car (actually I don't know how far the range of their services go).

Old 07-21-2009, 08:37 AM

Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers
Default Re: [NoVA]- Excel Auto

Excel / Julian mad props!

Nice shop and great prices too in the NOVA area, sold me some great HID's for my cars. I have 3 sets of HID's from him all work flawlessly.

I would def buy again!
Old 07-31-2009, 11:11 AM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

I just got my car back from Excel last night, drives like it did 3 years ago, before I beat the hell out of it, lol.
Had to replace ALL radiator hoses and had 2 exhaust leaks, but too expensive at most places to replace everything, but Julian said that if I didn't want to spend like 2k on replacing everything, he could just fix the exhaust leaks for A LOT cheaper. Went ahead and got everything done, now my gas mileage is right back up to where it used to be 3 years ago, and my CEL is finally off cuz the leaks are fixed
Old 08-03-2009, 04:46 AM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

kudos!
Old 08-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Versus1

jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc jdmfntc

Just had Julian install my coilovers and do all my overdue maintenance. Easy to talk to, and definitely easy to deal with. Got the job done on time, at a very competitive price and kept me updated throughout the day. Highly recomend to go check out excel.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:44 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Is Julian = gis00L (or something like that?) If so,
Old 08-04-2009, 08:11 AM
GO GO GODZILLA!

Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto

Originally Posted by BentValve
Is Julian = gis00L (or something like that?) If so,
Yea, I had my name changed after I opened up shop in January.

I was the same Julian that organized that group ride/bbq for vadriven last year, or was it the year before?

And thanks for the reviews guys!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:20 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Congrats on the new shop! I'll have to stop by sometime.

Still got the gixxer? I remember you had it for sale.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

katsuro is an unknown quantity at this point

i've been handing out business cards to a couple of friends. i might need a few more lol xD
Old 08-11-2009, 06:39 PM
GO GO GODZILLA!

Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto

Originally Posted by BentValve
Congrats on the new shop! I'll have to stop by sometime.

Still got the gixxer? I remember you had it for sale.
I sold it a while back. I just race legit now, haven't been on the street for about a year now.

Quick Reply: [NoVA]- Excel Auto