Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[757] Source Hydrographics (hydrographics printing)

Old 04-27-2011, 05:22 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: [757] Source Hydrographics (hydrographics printing)

i have a few parts over there right now, cant wait to see them done.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:11 AM
Registered Member

oneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to behold

Will be giving these guys call for my valve cover!
Old 05-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered member

pacotaco has disabled reputation

150 is cheap to get a valve cover done.... i can get my cover custom powder coated for 50 bucks shipped, and hydrographics seems like a stupidly easy process. now i could understand if the sticker or geletan paint or what ever was super expensive but i doubt its 150 dollars for what would seem to be a 24x24 sheet. if you got money to burn i can understand but ouch 150s alot
Old 05-02-2011, 06:05 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

its not simple like just clean it and dip it.

You still have to prep it for primer like you would with paint. and the primer is not your run of the mill primer. its a specialized primer for the process. So that costs money. Than of course the primer has to be prepped, than dipped. Im sure the patterns arent cheap either. Than it has to be clearcoated, and they use the good stuff. Chromaclear which is the stuff we use at the paint shop. Its not cheap at all, pretty much the best clear on the market. Not to mention they have to have dehumidifiers for the pattern/dip to stick properly. Its not just get a part, dip it and its done. alot more involved.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:28 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

IN for this MI was telling me about it, and for what your getting, and whats being done, you CANT beat it. Sure, powdercoating my be cheaper, but i have NEVER seen PC come out like that, EVER
Old 05-04-2011, 07:31 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

I love it. a little contrast flavor.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Team Ultraspeed

ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757

Looks sick, Ricky. I'm glad you like it. I just wanted to mention that the valve cover price includes the valve cover to be professionally sandblasted (not by us). We have most Honda cores in stock and ready to roll - K, both LS, all 3 B vtec, S2000, EK D, EG Si/Ex, etc...
Old 05-05-2011, 09:04 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

love it...my little spoiler delete plates I made out of sheet aluminum. they look great and saved me alot of time and money. I didnt really feel like shaving the holes on the trunk, doing all the bodywork and painting it. I think these will be good fore now and I love the contrast.

Old 05-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

There goes my plan of falling into money and opening a shop that specialized in this lol this stuff is pretty neat

Looked into getting an xbox360 dipped a couple years ago and it was more expensive than the valve covers they do so I'd say its a really good deal.

Last edited by ShawnD; 05-07-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:12 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

more pictures of previous work (more impatient mirrors )

Quick Reply: [757] Source Hydrographics (hydrographics printing)