Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[757] millinium racing development

Old 02-13-2007, 08:36 PM
braap braap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: [757] millinium racing development

Patrick tuned my brothers Civic last night.

A big to Pat.

My brother says thanks to all of ya'll up there.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Registered Member

AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin

yeah i won't knock you guys....we had some good times back in the day. I know we had some recent drama, but i want you guys to know i'm over all that. I wish you guys the best.....an maybe someday we can hang together again. Brian you know i always considered you a friend dude, Grey we had that love/hate relationship goin on man....but all good, i got nothin but respect for ya. An Matt....man i miss ya dude...i told ya that i hoped none of this affected our friendship but seems it has....wish things were different. Greaser i saw you out by my new crib this past weekend man. you were turnin on to S.Independence when i saw ya. Anyways i'm outty...if the dust ever settles on your guy's side....feel free to hit me up. wish you guys the best, latez
Old 02-20-2007, 04:08 AM
05 Aspen White STI

DC2_R has disabled reputation

Good Shop but they are really pricey. Quoted $400 to install some springs...LOL.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:07 AM
what do u mean turbo

91TurboLS is an unknown quantity at this point

def. mad props to my boy patrick and grey keep up the good work guys.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:21 AM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

Yeah they'll take care of you. They did my swap, and made sure it was running 100% to my satisfaction.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:43 AM
SHIPRIDER

Vwgtimk3 has disabled reputation

Not really going to say that there good because my buddy had his car there for a week and all of his expensive sound equipment was gone..... hmmmm i wonder who else would have known about it except my friend????
Old 02-26-2007, 10:02 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

well thanks again to mrd for helping me with my exhaust situation. thumbs up again
Old 03-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

jmurgsr98 has disabled reputation

I've had excellent experience from them. They charged a little more than what was quoted but the work was excellent.
Old 03-10-2007, 02:27 PM
got some fake hp

wisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vwgtimk3
Not really going to say that there good because my buddy had his car there for a week and all of his expensive sound equipment was gone..... hmmmm i wonder who else would have known about it except my friend????
WHOEVER STOLE IT!

these dudes are very cool, always help me out and to patrick for tuning my car even after i had problems. GOOD DUDES!
Old 03-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04 King Of 04

huge thumbs up!! dey finished my fully built ka-t and definitly looked out for me!! wont take my car anywhere else! very knowledgable crew, easy to get along with and if dey dont know the answer for u they will find it out for u!! mad props!!

Quick Reply: [757] millinium racing development