Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[757] EARTH MOVERS INC

Old 06-22-2006, 10:14 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default [757] EARTH MOVERS INC

Just wanted to give a huge thumbs up to Tommy Nim (Nimmo) and his crew.

I called him up and needed a few huge trees removed from my grandmothers yard that were over hanging the house and going to fall on it. Him and his crew came out the next day and took care of things very fast. The removed 3 60ft trees stump and all in just a few short hours. They removed everything.

Very nice guys, and at a price you cant beat.

I would definatly recommend them to anyone that needs any sort of tree removal service/stump removal or anything.

Tell him you saw it posted here by me, and maybe he will adjust the price a tad, he definatly hooked me up, and postponed* other appointments to come take care of me in a hurry.
Attached Thumbnails [757] EARTH MOVERS INC-frontcard-copy.jpg  
Old 06-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN
Default Re: EARTH MOVERS INC

Great work at a great price..