Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[703] HI-FLO Custom Exhaust

Old 11-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KhanArtisT has disabled reputation
Default [703] HI-FLO Custom Exhaust

Cool guy, good work at a good price. Made a custom Y pipe and installed a full exhaust (header to mufflers) for my RX7 which sounds incredible, fast service and cool people.

9045 Jerrys Cir
Manassas, VA 20110
Old 11-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Ford Man Now.....

1cleanEM100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: [703] HI-FLO Custom Exhaust

Hi flow is great, they also did my exhaust.. can't get much better!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

cbeezer1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi-Flo ripped me off. waste of my time.

Talked to Scott (owner) 2 times prior to dropping my car off. The day I showed up with the car he said he remembered what I wanted, but right after that asked me what I wanted... I explained it again (I would rather explain 2000 more times just to make sure we were on the same page) he said he understood. 2 days later he calls me up and asked me what side I wanted the dump on, I told him I would just drop by. I showed up and saw what he was allowing to be made. I wanted a nice equal length manifold. They used a band saw to create the flange's, the welds were shotty, the pipes had kinks where they bent it (flow issues), and it wasn't even close to equal length. The best part was that he called me over to talk about dump placement and I show up to this crap manifold, which didn't even have a waste gate port!!!!

I told him that I was unhappy with the work, he wanted me to explain to him again. So when I told him what I wanted this time he said he wouldn't do it. Said it wasn't the best for flow. I was furious so I left. the next day I called and said I was coming to pick up the car. All in all, he charged me $400 for 1 V-band clamp and his labor. If you value your time and money do not go to here. They don't know what their doing. If it isn't a straight pipe they have no clue. I have a picture of the thing if your interested (it’s on a different computer and don’t feel like getting it)
Old 01-09-2009, 04:11 PM
it lives again....

deez90awd has disabled reputation

I would like to see what he did for you.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:13 PM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by cbeezer1
Hi-Flo ripped me off. waste of my time.

Talked to Scott (owner) 2 times prior to dropping my car off. The day I showed up with the car he said he remembered what I wanted, but right after that asked me what I wanted... I explained it again (I would rather explain 2000 more times just to make sure we were on the same page) he said he understood. 2 days later he calls me up and asked me what side I wanted the dump on, I told him I would just drop by. I showed up and saw what he was allowing to be made. I wanted a nice equal length manifold. They used a band saw to create the flange's, the welds were shotty, the pipes had kinks where they bent it (flow issues), and it wasn't even close to equal length. The best part was that he called me over to talk about dump placement and I show up to this crap manifold, which didn't even have a waste gate port!!!!

I told him that I was unhappy with the work, he wanted me to explain to him again. So when I told him what I wanted this time he said he wouldn't do it. Said it wasn't the best for flow. I was furious so I left. the next day I called and said I was coming to pick up the car. All in all, he charged me $400 for 1 V-band clamp and his labor. If you value your time and money do not go to here. They don't know what their doing. If it isn't a straight pipe they have no clue. I have a picture of the thing if your interested (it’s on a different computer and don’t feel like getting it)
Post pictures because me and many friends have had work done by him and never had a problem.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

Bubba has disabled reputation

Scott has done the exhaust on every car I have had exhaust done on. He does great work sorry to hear you had a bad time. He made me a custom H pipe on a grandmarquis years ago with flow masters and everybody thought I had a mustang.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

chucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to behold

exhaust is so much different then and equal length manifold my friend
Old 01-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Registered Member

cbeezer1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chucky22
exhaust is so much different then and equal length manifold my friend
I am glad you noticed that. I haven’t forgot about my post or the replies. My main computer is down which has the image on it (I only have 1, done with my phone). I am going to try and get the image off the drive before Sunday (leaving for Seattle, WA). Also note that the person who was doing the work was his right hand man (don't remember name), but Scott allowed it to happen.

If you need a muffler put on, H pipe or anything simple... then he's your man. Just don't ask for something major.

On another side note, I now have someone who can do what I want. The company is High Purity Systems (HPS), they typically don't work on cars. Anyway, when the manifold is complete I will post pictures. This manifold will be exactly what I asked for, nothing different...
Old 01-17-2009, 06:56 AM
G4GF swapped LC

TAK82 has disabled reputation

scott's a great guy, his work is top notch, better than some hispanic owned welding shops

he did my motor mount and it's good work
Old 01-17-2009, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

slicendice38 has disabled reputation

reply to this cebeezer1 little bitch that won't post his name talking shit,better clue in!!!This is Todd the right hand man that puts the rubber to the road,I custom build you a header and down pipe that even you couldn't argue about the flow,back pressure or heat dispersion,,,your big whine was that it wasn't aesthetically pleasing to you!!!!you change your story contently depending on who will listen!!!!!
WELL LISTEN UP,,,,even when your own father knows it's what you wanted and described,,I've got 2 hours talking with your dad 6 hours listening to you go in circles 2hours it to discussions with other fabricators and 5 hours into creating fabing and installing a header and turbo into something so you can keep your A/C and not change your rad to hear{it's not aesthetically pleasing to me}
lets face it every one,more than the average mile was put into this job by far!!!!the job was finished but the kid didn't think it was pretty enough to match his manicure!
You want to talk crap,stop being a worm,do it in front of me ,not behind my back bitch

Quick Reply: [703] HI-FLO Custom Exhaust