Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

*Fredericksburg* Palm Springs Car Wash

Old 07-14-2009, 01:38 PM
A.K.A Jebus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo
Angry *Fredericksburg* Palm Springs Car Wash

The place is shady they do a shitty job and they will F@#k your car up. They recently damaged mine (99 Acure TL) and are refusing to pay for the damages, the owner was a dick was not willing to work with me and even refused to give me a refund for the car wash. The assistant manager is the same jackass that used to own the place and Bogies befor he lost them both needless to say that shows what type of a business man he is (a shitty one).
So in short the place is a shit hole that you need to avoid if you value your car.

If you need a car wash/ detail in Fredericksburg do what i should have done TAKE IT TO MIKE AT SHINE AND LINE they take great care of your car and will do an amazing job you will not be dissapointed
Old 07-15-2009, 05:07 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda
Default Re: *Fredericksburg* Palm Springs Car Wash

Damn. A couple people I know USED to work there....emphasis on the word "used" lullz

Sorry to hear about that man. If this is the same guy who posted saying his bumper got ripped off, I would definately file in small claims court. But that's just my .02

Good luck.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:18 PM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo
Default Re: *Fredericksburg* Palm Springs Car Wash

i plan on it if my lawyer says its a go. filed a complaint with the BBB last night