Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Who's going to VIR next month?

Old 01-25-2006, 12:53 PM
<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate
Default Who's going to VIR next month?

I know with this NASA thing the weekend of the 18th and 19th alot of people are going to be there, so I just wanted to see who exactly.

I know there is a drift event and time trial/auto-x on the Patriot course and HPDE and Honda Challenge etc. on the full so pretty much something for everyone.

I'll be running with Group2 in the HPDE in my 350z. My name is brett and I'll be pitted with some other forum members so stop by and say something.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:34 PM
McLovin

BLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Who's going to VIR next month?

hopefully ill be there in my green gti... if i ever get off my ass to get it running
Old 01-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Brett, send me the information. I might be able to make it.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

I'm in..

I will be in Group 2 running a Black CRX and will be pitted next to Brett, my name is Michael everyone is welcome under the tent.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:20 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Drift event baby....spectating anyway, I don't have the cash or skill to drift VIR.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:21 PM
-DMD-

DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard

I'll be in the comp school on the full course, and the spec E30 race on sunday. Hope to see some people there.

I know L8apex is going right? where's that turbo tom?

Last edited by DRFTwizard; 01-25-2006 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:27 PM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

Originally Posted by Axelerate
I know with this NASA thing the weekend of the 18th and 19th alot of people are going to be there, so I just wanted to see who exactly.

My name is Jon and I will be there Thurs PM-Sun PM.

Friday I'll be working full course registration and tentatively doing the full course instructor clinic and/or open practice (not sure yet.)

Saturday I'm in charge of the Patriot Course autocross.

Sunday I'm instructing and driving on the full course, then working whatever (probably T&S) during the enduro, and possibly helping/joining the drifters on Patriot course if time allows.

I'll be there in a stock-looking green '98 BMW M3 4-door. Probably the only one, lol. I'll likely pit near the Cobetto Racing / NASA headquarters trailer on Friday, near the Patriot track entrance on Saturday, and where-ever I can find space on Sunday. Stop by to say hi (and/or go for rides) anytime.

There are gonna be somewhere between 300 and 400 cars participating in the various events during this particular weekend. It's gonna be a blast!

I can't wait...

Jon
Old 01-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I'll be there in the car below, running group 2 for the last time. I'll be the slow SE-R with no exhaust making noise and spinning out. Look for me in the grass.

I have no clue where I'll be pitted, but I'll be surrounded by a bunch of Mustangs, including two '88/'89 Saleen General Tire racecars that will also be running in group 2.

I made my checklist for the raSEcaR last week. Havent crossed off a single thing yet, nor bought any of my parts. Looks like my hopes of being ready more then an hour before leaving isn't off to a good start.

Oh...is anyone staying at the Sleep Inn? And who is going down Friday evening? We usually have a few people meet at my shop and cruise down if anyone is willing to do so.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:22 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Provided my car isnt overheating ill be there drifting, flat black s13 coupe with silvia conversion come say hey cause im antisocial.
Old 01-28-2006, 03:48 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

i will be there. how much is registration for the various events?

Quick Reply: Who's going to VIR next month?