Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

where can i get a spring/summer calender and rulebook?

Old 03-04-2003, 11:38 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default where can i get a spring/summer calender and rulebook?

im interested in possibly hitting up a few events now that ive got my car back. anyone mind giving me a bit more info?
Old 03-05-2003, 09:47 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

as far as now, these are the clubs we race with.

Old Dominion Region SCCA (usually at Pungo)
Tidewater Sports Car Club (usually at Fentress, or Little Creek ACU-4)
Beachcombers Corvette Club (usually at Pungo)
Virginia Motorsports Club (in Richmond at VMP or Cloverleaf Mall)

Starting the first Sunday of April, ODR races at Pungo every first Sunday of the month

TSCC normaly does every 3rd sunday of the month

BCC is iffy as they are just starting it. if they do have events, most likely they will be on the second Sunday of the month.

VMSC is totally random. They basically race whenever they can. I myself will try to hit up all these events, if they don't interfere w/ the ODR SCCA schedule.
Old 03-05-2003, 10:32 AM
FF Driver

wahoo5 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can see the Solo II rules online at http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/ . YOu can buy a 2003 Rulebook online at http://www.scca.org/news/index.html#comp_regs .
If you are going to race with VMSC, they usually have a few copies for sale, at least at the beginning of the year.

David
Old 03-05-2003, 10:45 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

how much does each cost and what are the requirments on liscences, cars, modifcations, etc
Old 03-05-2003, 12:16 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

The cost is always 20 bucks unless it's some special charity event or you become a member of one of the clubs.

There really no requirements or licenses (you dont even need a drivers license), just as long as your battery is secure, brakes work, and tires are pretty decent. Basically if it will pass state inspection you should be ok.

There are no restriction on mods either but it will put in some classes with very fast cars and drivers.

If you could, just list your all your performance and suspension mods and we should be able to tell you what class your going to be in.
Old 03-06-2003, 06:29 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

well by time i take the gcar out there it should be like this

sprint performance rx extreme drop coils
kyb gr2 gas shocks/struts
si wheels or rotas, not sure which yet or type of tire
y8 head on a6 block (mini-me)

thats basically all i plan on having done when i take it out there for a first time.