Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

VMSC's autocross weekend!

Old 04-18-2004, 05:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stumpz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VMSC's autocross weekend!

I must say i really enjoyed this weekend! On saturday i met a lot of really cool people and amazing drivers at the Novice School. I learned how to approach many of the obstacles that i was unable to originally be smooth through. Sunday was a blast!@!@! I loved the course soooo much :P. fast :P. Even though it was so hot and a few thousand degrees in my car, it helped mah azenis grip just that much better. aiight just thought i'd share. i'm worn out and ready to hit the sack..peace!

ps. car: 1989 Nissan 240sx
class: Street Mod
my ftd: 67.360
Old 04-18-2004, 07:47 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd
Default Re: VMSC's autocross weekend!

cool. most of us were at ACU-4. good to see you learned something. now just get out there and practice.
Old 04-22-2004, 09:44 AM

Conemasher has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: VMSC's autocross weekend!

Originally Posted by stumpz
I must say i really enjoyed this weekend! On saturday i met a lot of really cool people and amazing drivers at the Novice School. I learned how to approach many of the obstacles that i was unable to originally be smooth through. Sunday was a blast!@!@! I loved the course soooo much :P. fast :P. Even though it was so hot and a few thousand degrees in my car, it helped mah azenis grip just that much better. aiight just thought i'd share. i'm worn out and ready to hit the sack..peace!

ps. car: 1989 Nissan 240sx
class: Street Mod
my ftd: 67.360
Hey man.....just wanted to say that you did a great job in the school. I'm glad it was a good experience for you. All of you guys made Richard and I really feel like we helped a lot. Sorry you had those problems there at the end. Your final run was smokin'!