Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Turbochad

Old 01-16-2004, 09:01 AM
old guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roadRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Turbochad

Just thought that I should mention that our own Turbochad is going to be the new president of TSCC. I don't know if congradualtions is the right choice of words, but I really think Chad will do a great job of running things. I think TSCC members will be the lucky ones to have him.

I just can't believe that it has been almost 10 years since I was the TSCC president.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:20 PM

beach_XD_ is an unknown quantity at this point

i've only been to 3 TSCC events and Chad has pretty much run the show at all of them. Just keep up the good work.

Chad. PM me with info about setting up for this sunday. depending on times i am willing to help.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:04 PM

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks calvin.. Should be interesting to say the least. I have some VERY good people helping me, namely the Webers. The next few events will be alittle crazy as we get things reorganized, etc..

beach_XD_: Sorry, I just saw your message now, 11:00pm Saturday night. We usually setup on Saturday's around 9:00am. We had a really nice showing today and the course was primarily designed by Sam Strano and Mike, two previous SCCA Solo Champions. It's very good.