VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   The Twisties (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/twisties-28/)
-   -   TSCC kart enduro @ MotorWorld November 6th (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/twisties-28/tscc-kart-enduro-%40-motorworld-november-6th-368647/)

sjfehr 10-27-2010 12:58 PM

TSCC kart enduro @ MotorWorld November 6th

TSCC is holding a karting enduro out at MotorWorld!

-8-12 teams of 4 drivers
-25 laps per driver with "hot" driver changes
-$30 per driver for your 25 laps and a warm-up stint before the race

We're looking at November 6th (Saturday) starting around 1030 or 11. Mike's keeping a running tally of teams and orphans in the autocross.us thread.

03Si757 10-27-2010 06:16 PM

Re: TSCC kart enduro @ MotorWorld November 6th

Teams... do you have to sign up in teams of 4? or is it sign up and teams are assigned.

03Si757 10-27-2010 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by 03Si757 (Post 6665368)
Teams... do you have to sign up in teams of 4? or is it sign up and teams are assigned.

NVM, did some reading... Count me in... do we have to rsvp? PM Me more info.

sjfehr 10-29-2010 03:44 AM

So far, the only details are the ones posted above. Mike Schnekser's tracking sign-ups; you can come with a team, or various orphans will be organized into teams as we go.

Edit: you're signed up now!

fourwhls 10-31-2010 07:05 AM

We need some more entries so we don't have to cancel. Get some friends to sign up.

MustangCRZY302 11-02-2010 04:55 AM

Count me in.

Shawn, Its Adam from work.

sjfehr 11-04-2010 01:47 PM

Not too late to sign up a team!

Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 10:06 AM
Subject: TSCC kart enduro

I just spoke to Motorworld and the kart enduro is on!

Start time is 1030AM Saturday morning. Forward this on to any teammates who aren’t club members because I don’t have their email addresses.

We have an odd number of people signed up. If everyone shows who’s listed in the thread shows up we’ve got 7 teams of 4 and 1 odd man (or woman) out. Please let me know if everyone on your team is showing up or if you have any last minute additions/deletions/substitutions.

We are also flexible on the format. We can run the event as-advertised but the finishing positions can be spread out quite a bit by the end. One idea I had was to split the event in half: running each driver for 12-13 laps, stopping to randomize (or invert) the running order, and restarting with each driver running another 12-13 laps. I’m willing to hear some discussion on format, but if the talk gets out of hand we’ll just stop brainstorming and revert to the original plan.

Michael Schnekser

crxmadness 11-04-2010 05:16 PM

I want to sign up as an orphan, I registered on autocross.us but I dont have permission to post yet. Please let the organizer know.

Side note: I went to high school and played club soccer with a Michael Schnekser, Its prolly the same guy, how many Michael Schnekser can there be?

sjfehr 11-05-2010 03:35 AM

I know two Mike Schneksers, actually...

I posted for you in the autocross.us thread. There's an odd number of entrants right now, so I'm not sure how that will work out if we can't make even 4-driver teams. Incidently, team Brawndo (Cameron McCormick, Raymond Willet & Ashley McCormick) lost one of their drivers to circumstance and is looking for an Orphan.

crxmadness 11-05-2010 06:51 AM

Thanks for posting, and I will just show up and if i get on team then great and if not then no big deal.