Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Tire shaving in hampton roads?

Old 04-08-2009, 05:57 PM
-DMD-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard
Default Tire shaving in hampton roads?

I really need some tires shaved before Summit Point at the end of this month. Does anyone know of a place that will shave tires?
Old 04-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Tire shaving in hampton roads?

Old 04-08-2009, 06:56 PM
-DMD-

DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard DRFTwizard

haha if I wasn't worried about my tranny I would. Unfortunately if the tires get too hot they are almost worthless. The oils that are used to make the tire come out to the surface and then they are crap.

I'm seriously about to put them on a balancing machine and take a belt-sander to them.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by DRFTwizard
haha if I wasn't worried about my tranny I would. Unfortunately if the tires get too hot they are almost worthless. The oils that are used to make the tire come out to the surface and then they are crap.

I'm seriously about to put them on a balancing machine and take a belt-sander to them.
I call any cool shit you have before you die.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:06 PM
-DMD-

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
I call any cool shit you have before you die.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

MSP608 will become famous soon enoughMSP608 will become famous soon enough

This is for the NASA event right? Why not just hit up PhilsTire and arrange for him to do them for you?
Old 04-09-2009, 07:30 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
+1 Not joking. I bought a set of sx super swampers one time and 2 of them were cupped really bad and I burned the shit out of them(posi rear end) and after that they rode great. But I know you said you don't want to burn your tranny.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Originally Posted by jebsurf
+1 Not joking. I bought a set of sx super swampers one time and 2 of them were cupped really bad and I burned the shit out of them(posi rear end) and after that they rode great. But I know you said you don't want to burn your tranny.
Hahaha, gotta do what ya gotta do!
Old 04-09-2009, 03:56 PM
-DMD-

Originally Posted by MSP608
This is for the NASA event right? Why not just hit up PhilsTire and arrange for him to do them for you?
The only problem is that I have them at my house and I don't want to pay to ship them to Phil. He also doesn't bring the shaver to the track
Old 04-09-2009, 04:08 PM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Id call people that are in Legends cars and area cars. or PM Audio, his neighbor is HUGE in arena

Quick Reply: Tire shaving in hampton roads?