Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Time for me to go bye bye!! :(

Old 05-23-2004, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007
Default Time for me to go bye bye!! :(

Well, this Thursday is the day that I leave. I cant leave without saying good bye to the autocross comunity! I definitely learned a lot from you guys. Specially Michael and Dave, you guys answered every question I had and gave me good pointers. Check out the results on the last autocross at fentress . Man I wish I had some tires!!! Still very good times I think .
I just want to say thanks to everyone because I havent seen such friendy atmosphere. It was fun Im going to miss autocrossing, since they dont race autocross in PR . I have talked to some people in forums like this one in PR and road racing seems to be pretty big. I shown everyone that comes to my house this vid. I also posted it in eyecandy. Please "right click" and "save as". http://www.chevereracing.com/SNEAKY%20HEAT.wmv
road racing in PR is way cheaper, and you dont need 2 freaking road racing schools before you can even set foot on the track. I think thats whats required here. dont know. Anyways hopefully it will be fun.
I wont be seeing you guys at the events but I will still log on to dragva, so see you around!!
Leo
Old 05-23-2004, 10:41 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec
Default Re: Time for me to go bye bye!! :(

Hey man it was fun!!!!!

Best of luck with the move and the racing. I have to say after seeing those vids I think I maybe looking at building a EK here in the next year or two if Dragons Ridge gets built. And Keeping the EF for AutoX.

Keep us posted on the tracks and scene down there.

Good Luck.

Michael
Old 05-24-2004, 07:29 AM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

gonna miss you man...have fun in PR...just dont even out the other side of the damage...good luck out there...and i know you'll still have the internet, so dont be affraid to pop up in here
Old 05-24-2004, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Man im gonna miss you. To bad things didn't work out for that party. Do you mind telling us why your going back. Will you ever be back? Anyways good luck over there and be safe leoloeloeo
Old 05-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007 leolo007

Thanks for your replies guys. Bobby Im going back to PR to go back to college and finish the degree I started before I joined the Navy. I could do it here but if I go down there, I will have free room and board. Yeah a 26 year old will be living with his mom, but... yeah no buts thats kinda messed up, its cheap damn it! About coming back, I do plan on it. I really want to go to UTI, probably in Arizona then I'd like to move to somewhere in Florida. Thats probably 4 or 5 years from now. Coming back to Va, I doubt it. Just to visit friends maybe, if I find the money. Talk to you later.
Old 05-24-2004, 04:05 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

alright man, good luck with what you do. school is very important. just remember to find a career doing what you like to do, or you'll hate life eventually. make sure you stay on this board and let us know what the 'scene' as they call it, is like in PR. I'm sure the ladies are pretty nice down there too
Old 05-24-2004, 06:40 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

It was nice chilling w/ ya man... have a blast back in Puerto Rico. BTW you don't need any schools to road race around here. All the stuff I do @ VIR and Road Atlanta requires no previous experience... they'll give you an instructor, but that's beside the point.
Old 05-24-2004, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by lightningd
I'm sure the ladies are pretty nice down there too
mmm, yes!!

Brian, didnt know that, I dont know where I heard that. I think it was scca's website but maybe they were talking about some specific type of racing competition.
Old 05-25-2004, 05:27 AM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

Nice meeting you, enjoy PR. Surfs great there =]
Old 05-25-2004, 05:30 AM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

Good luck Leo.