Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Team Challenge Results, Round 1

Old 04-06-2003, 06:30 PM
I Race Cars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
solo2cvc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Team Challenge Results, Round 1

The results are in from the 1st round of the team challenge.

www.teambodega.com

Click on the ODR-SCCA 4/6/03 event. The pics and vids will be up this week. I will post a new thread when they are up.
Old 04-06-2003, 07:11 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Team Grocery represent!!!!! it's not like anyone is gonna beat the mini's so 2nd is great if we have full attendance every month, we're gonna be a force. anyone need some Frosted Flakes? hehehe

Last edited by lightningd; 04-07-2003 at 05:44 AM.
Old 04-06-2003, 07:25 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

yeah No Budget Racing up in 6th place, technicly we are last cause the last team was missing 2 people. As long as we can keep full attendance itll be hot
Old 04-06-2003, 07:34 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

I need some milk!!!!!!

Sorry guys I cost us 1.59 seconds. My last run was a 38.25 + 1 cone, I got a little too comfortable in the schicane and hit the last cone. Sorry.

Did anyone notice all 4cly cars top 2 teams....
UHOH didnt want to start anything just makeing an observation.

Michael
Old 04-06-2003, 07:55 PM

jmciver is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lightningd
Team Grocey represent!!!!! it's not like anyone is gonna beat the mini's so 2nd is great if we have full attendance every month, we're gonna be a force. anyone need some Frosted Flakes? hehehe
Getting pretty cocky aren't we Dave? Nice job, but this is far from over. If two guys on my team didn't cone out, it would have been a different story. Oh well, woulda...coulda....shoulda.....there is always next time ...!!!

And BTW, that Mini team is not unbeatable .....
Old 04-06-2003, 08:16 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by jmciver
Getting pretty cocky aren't we Dave? Nice job, but this is far from over. If two guys on my team didn't cone out, it would have been a different story. Oh well, woulda...coulda....shoulda.....there is always next time ...!!!

And BTW, that Mini team is not unbeatable .....
haha, nah, just having fun w/ our name.
Old 04-07-2003, 03:47 AM

monaco is an unknown quantity at this point

You all are Trophy Fodder now! TFR had a guest driver yesterday, Rob Redanz who lives in NoCal, and will not be a regular. We just need another fast driver, I'm thinking Tim Aro or Rod McGeorge.
Old 04-07-2003, 04:31 AM

Originally posted by monaco
You all are Trophy Fodder now! TFR had a guest driver yesterday, Rob Redanz who lives in NoCal, and will not be a regular. We just need another fast driver, I'm thinking Tim Aro or Rod McGeorge.
Don't start reading your own press just yet, my Mini friend. This is only the beginning .......
Old 04-07-2003, 05:52 AM

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright! No Budget Racing isn't DFL! I've got to order my V700's. Then I'll run 1st heat and switch the V700's on to Sean's car and we might have a fighting chance, we've getting punked with the SM Pax on street tires!

BTW: What events are going to be part of the Team Challenge? Just ODR's? Or ODR and TSCC? What about BCC? And what about when someone doesn't show? How does that factor in? I already know I won't be at the May 17th TSCC event due to my cousins wedding (she's 31, she should already be married!)

Last edited by turbochad; 04-07-2003 at 05:55 AM.
Old 04-07-2003, 08:54 AM

As far as I know, ODR and TSCC are doing it officially. But I don't think you can add the results between the two clubs. If you noticed on the team sign-up sheets, there is a spot at the bottom for alternate drivers. I am not sure how it works 100% but in the case of Team BMW, we should always have enough drivers, even if each member is not at all of the events.

Beno, I just thought of something. Why not let teams have more than 4 drivers, say 6 or 7. If all 6 or 7 drivers show up at an event, then the times for all will be recorded for the team, but only the top four times will be used for team scoring purposes. That way if people on a team don't show up/can't make it, a team can still compete (as long as they have a minimum of 4 drivers). Of course drivers can't bounce from one team to another to keep things relatively simple for scoring/trophy purposes.

Quick Reply: Team Challenge Results, Round 1