Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Team Challenge Results

Old 01-12-2003, 05:45 PM
I Race Cars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
solo2cvc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Team Challenge Results

The results from the team challenge are completed (thanks Dave) and are posted on the temporary site under Beachcombers Corvette Club along with some pics. We hope to have the the pictures, results, and videos posted at Team Bodega this week. I'll let you know when we are ready.

I would also like some feedback from this board on the team challenge: good, bad, otherwise. We are planning another "informal challenge" for the next tidewater event.

UPDATE: Team Bodega's web site now has full event coverage posted.

Team Bodega

Last edited by solo2cvc; 01-13-2003 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-12-2003, 06:29 PM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

I think thinga went great!!!!! You have to chose your teams carefully. This will not be something that everyone will do, because like we talked about their will be stronger teams. There sould be few rules on how the teams are put together IMO. I feel this way because just like in pro sports teams pick the best individuals. Our "Team Challenge", should be no exception. You pick the better drivers, and better cars, and BOOM theres your team. Lets be real if a guy comes out and has a bone stock CRX with a strut tower brace and now is in CSP, should he really be on a team, or dose the team he is on really want to be competative (notice I didnt say win). We use the PAX times to determine an overall winner, I think that they should be the main rule in the team challenge. Put good drive with well prepared cars for their respected class and you will have a competitive team. Four guys in with well prepared Qstock cars have just as good of a chance agenst four guys with CP cars.

Just my .02$ I had a blast, and it will be better next month when I get my new tires!!!!!!!
Michael
Old 01-12-2003, 06:48 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

Originally posted by vbspec
i will be better next month when I get my new tires!!!!!!!
YOU TELLING ME! back to the books for me, over all i think that it was a good day minus my times...

TEAM B///MW I AM SORRY YOU MUST EXPECT MORE FROM ME!
Old 01-12-2003, 07:13 PM
Drag757

Slammed Sentra is an unknown quantity at this point

damn i suck.
Old 01-13-2003, 01:04 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

what happened to team sentra??? i heard team cone had no chance against team sentra....its all in good fun..i sure had fun...i dont think i had that much fun at autox before. team idea is great...pulls out the better driver in ya(well some of us)
Old 01-13-2003, 03:05 PM
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bandit
what happened to team sentra??? i heard team cone had no chance against team sentra....its all in good fun..i sure had fun...i dont think i had that much fun at autox before. team idea is great...pulls out the better driver in ya(well some of us)
I can tell you what happened to me. I swept the course for all the people to follow. I could tell that the end of the second heat was better then the first half and the first heat sucked for anyone on race rubber. Don't talk too much you got a Sentra on your team.
Old 01-13-2003, 03:14 PM
Mr. Inconspicuous

http://members.cox.net/benorubin/bcc.htm
That is the easy way to the results.
Old 01-13-2003, 03:33 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by 98sr20ve
I can tell you what happened to me. I swept the course for all the people to follow. I could tell that the end of the second heat was better then the first half and the first heat sucked for anyone on race rubber. Don't talk too much you got a Sentra on your team.
you could always go a in a later heat.
Old 01-13-2003, 04:29 PM
Mr. Inconspicuous

Originally posted by lightningd
you could always go a in a later heat.
Yep, but then I would not have been able to go out with Tracy. I am not complaining. I ran in the first heat for the fun of running NOT to be super competitive. I wanted to spend some time with Tracy MORE then I wanted to lay down a fast time.
Old 01-13-2003, 07:21 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

that's cool. whatever makes you happy. i'm lucky, i get to do both at the same time.

Quick Reply: Team Challenge Results