Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

SCCA Touring 2 Race

Old 11-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Taking the shot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts
Default SCCA Touring 2 Race

Just saw it on SPEED. It was pretty good race Subaru went 1 2. Hemmingson did a great job, but i definetly thought Turner(BMW) should have pushed his way past Skavanes(Subaru) for the second spot. Granted he owns the car but Skavanes didnt do anything but block the inside line for the last couple of laps and 2nd place is well worth screwing up a fender. Any thoughts?
Old 11-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch
Default Re: SCCA Touring 2 Race

I watched a little of it.
Definetly enjoyed watching everyone, including the Subarus, slide through the turns.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts

hell ya 4wd drift for ftw. Skavanes was doing that off of almost every turn at the end because his tires were shot
Old 11-30-2006, 01:44 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

anyone know where i could find the whole race besides the re-air at 4am?
Old 11-30-2006, 02:46 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

The run-offs have been on the last past Tuesdays and then today. I been DVRing it and this is the race I have wanted to watch. Havent seen T-1 yet and T-3 was on Tuesday along with formula fords. A couple of RX-8's owned by the Mothers people took 1st and 2nd.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:44 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Axelerate
The run-offs have been on the last past Tuesdays and then today. I been DVRing it and this is the race I have wanted to watch. Havent seen T-1 yet and T-3 was on Tuesday along with formula fords. A couple of RX-8's owned by the Mothers people took 1st and 2nd.
any way to transfer that to your pc and send it to me? ive never been into the dvr or tivo stuff. im sure its a few gigs
Old 12-01-2006, 12:38 PM
S*A*G*E AUTO

getsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the roughgetsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the roughgetsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the rough

The best was that M3 that was dragging his bumper the whole race!
Old 12-02-2006, 05:22 AM
Taking the shot

lol ya i dont undrstand how that thing didnt just fall off