Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Pungo Cleanup

Old 10-06-2004, 11:43 AM
old guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roadRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pungo Cleanup

Everyone that runs at Pungo.. Please come help out.... They are trying to make the place better:

The Beachcombers Corvette Club (BCC) will hold a work day resurfacing areas at Pungo airfield in preparation for the Beachcombers Winter Auto Cross Series by pouring 3-4 yards of concrete in the existing potholes. If you enjoy auto-xing at Pungo airfield, please come out from 8:00am 12:00 noon to help prepare the areas for the concrete that will arrive at noon. I recommend that you bring Wheel barrows, gas blowers, shovels, brooms, gloves, and trowels if you can be there to help. Water will be available on site to clean off any residual concrete on your tools.

If you can help out this Saturday, we would appreciate it. Please contact me directly if you can help or if I can answer any questions. Thanks!

- Greg Smith
Old 10-06-2004, 06:09 PM

Reyke has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pungo Cleanup

Originally Posted by roadRacer
Everyone that runs at Pungo.. Please come help out.... They are trying to make the place better:
If it's this saturday then I'll be glad to come out and help but all I can offer are my two hands and a strong back, becuase I really don't have any of those tools.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pungo Cleanup

ill be there of course