Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

My Supercharged Si is Gone! Hello S2000!

Old 02-26-2003, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JRSCdSi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My Supercharged Si is Gone! Hello S2000!

Well, I sold my Civic last night to a guy just over the border in NC. I had had it on the Drag VA For Sale forum and other places for the past three months. So now I'm definately keeping the S2K for a couple of years. I just need to raise enough money to buy wheels, tires, a front sway bar, and an alignment and hopefully I'll be putting up some competative B-Stock times. I'd like to able to keep up with Terry Baker in his B-Stock 350Z... . I know the S2000 can do it, I just need to learn how to drive a RWD sportscar now. I was within 3 seconds of Mr. Baker at the last event I ran at. That was on stock rubber. R-compounds should be good for 2 seconds or so, and then if I ever learn how to drive, it might be possible. He's just a damn good driver though.
Old 02-26-2003, 04:49 PM
YEAHHHHHHHH!

onesloweclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

that was my cuzin john i told him about ur car on the site the black charged civic

BTW its a nice car man
Old 02-26-2003, 09:41 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

that's cool. i expect to see some nice drifts out there.
Old 02-26-2003, 09:45 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

rwd is soo much more fun, you have so much more controll when you learn it.
Old 02-27-2003, 04:46 AM

quicsvr is an unknown quantity at this point

have you been to s2ki.com? It's a great site for learning stuff about the S2000. Seems like any question you could have gets an answer, and many are even helpful answers. What color S2000 do you have?
Old 02-27-2003, 05:02 PM

JRSCdSi is an unknown quantity at this point

onesloweclipse: Thanks a lot for telling John about the car. I just talked to him tonight actually. He's a good guy. I hope he enjoys the car. It was (still is) a very nice car. Hopefully he'll autox it this summer so I can see how the car's doing.

lightningd: drifting isn't the fastest way around the course, but hell if it ain't the most fun!

Mr.2: RWD was a huge selling point with the S2000. I've always wanted a convertible too. The car control with RWD is sooo much better than FWD. Throttle induced oversteer > lift-throttle oversteer.

quicsvr: Yeah, I've been to s2ki.com quite a bit. Lots of good info, but also a lot of circle jerks over the car. I love the car and all, but I'm just not into the "the S2000 is the greatest car ever because..." crap that goes on over there. My S2000 is an '02 Sebring Silver on red interior.
Old 02-27-2003, 05:09 PM

quicsvr is an unknown quantity at this point

what are your first mods (if any) gonna be?
Old 02-27-2003, 05:16 PM
YEAHHHHHHHH!

onesloweclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

he prob. will auto x the car, i know he used to do it with his prob if not i know he will build it better for drag he is a NC cop so he cant street race but im shure u will see him at the track
Old 02-27-2003, 09:42 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by JRSCdSi
lightningd: drifting isn't the fastest way around the course, but hell if it ain't the most fun!

Mr.2: RWD was a huge selling point with the S2000. I've always wanted a convertible too. The car control with RWD is sooo much better than FWD. Throttle induced oversteer > lift-throttle oversteer.
but drifting gets you madd cool points

as for throttle induced over steer by lifting. all cars can do that when set up properly, like mine is. but the best part is being able to get out of an oversteer buy adding throttle. a definitely advantage that the RWD's have.
Old 02-27-2003, 09:47 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

drive an mr2, then youll really appreciate and respect lift throttle oversteer... just dont do it around anything.

Quick Reply: My Supercharged Si is Gone! Hello S2000!