Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

MerF got the auto-x bug

Old 02-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Ghost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF
Talking MerF got the auto-x bug

Hey guys,
Man, I didn't know what I have been missing. I had always wanted to come to an auto-x event but something ALWAYS came up against it. Plus I never imagined the Poopra stood a chance on a course like that.

Boy was I dumb! That was so much fun, I can't wait for the chance to do it again. I think it was all about the number I was drawn...57...the size of my single turbo and the hull number of my ship (which I despise with all of my raw emotions, but it was neat nonetheless). Anyway, for a noob to auto-x, never even seeing an event before, I think I held my own with a best time of 23.530...thereabouts...hoping to see vids or pics or something since I had a dozen people commenting on the sounds my car was making on its way around the track. It's funny, I didn't hear shit except the engine RPMs that I was concentrating on since I kept tapping redline in 2nd and wasn't trying to blow the car up on my first day.

Anyway, thanks to BCC for the awesome put together, looking forward to warmer weather, that wind sucked. But it was worth it, and I'm gonna do it again as soon as I can! (Though not at next weekend's event, I have a wedding to attend to).

I would also like to say that there are few things in the world that will keep you on your toes more than standing as cone attendant on the track...lol...I puckered HARD a couple times when a car would try to make the turn to leave and kinda forget we were standing there in the middle for a second...haha!
Old 02-08-2004, 04:58 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: MerF got the auto-x bug

HAHA... yeah we did a good job guarding those cones. I'll see if Jim's got the vids up yet.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

yea merf it was nice seeing the supra out there. i kno you said everyone was expecting the car to do so good and all. and i think they were right. it turned decent times. unlike my boy erik in the mazdaspeed shit let me down.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

No vids up yet... I'll let you know when they are.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:11 PM

HotPinkPony is an unknown quantity at this point

I want my money back...I didn't expect you to beat me by .3 LOL
Old 02-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Ghost

How did he do? Everytime he ran I was looking somewhere else and didn't get his numbers. Sure sounded mean as hell, I tell you that much.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:14 PM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

hey merf... welcome to the world of FUN!

that track today was off the hook. had a lot of fun with it. you did a good job for your first auto-x. everytime from here on out that you do it now will be better and better, just cause youll be a lot less nervous.

you might beat me in a straight line... but i got you in the X my friend
Old 02-08-2004, 05:14 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

i would run my car at an auto-x but im scared of paint scrapes...
Old 02-08-2004, 05:15 PM
Ghost

Originally Posted by HotPinkPony
I want my money back...I didn't expect you to beat me by .3 LOL
HAHAHA!! I don't think anyone expected that shit, especially me. When I come get those kegs I'll get you back. Thanks a lot, you totally gave me a new goal.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:16 PM

SRT4BST is an unknown quantity at this point

I also got the Auto x bug. I had a great time out there today. This was the first time i have really drove the crap out of my srt4. It did way better than i expected, My best time was a 22.395. Everyone was really nice and helpfull. Thanks to BCC for an awesome event. Looking forward to the next event.