Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

March 9th VMSC autx at VMP

Old 02-17-2003, 09:39 PM
co driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd
Default March 9th VMSC autx at VMP

This is the official thread.

Registration opens 2/21/03.

www.vmsc.org

if you haven't been before, you have to go. it's worth the drive to race.
Old 02-18-2003, 06:21 AM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

I'm going to the BCC awards thing, but hopefully I'll make the next one. I defeinetly want to do one of the Clover Leaf Mall events, I hear they have some hills and it can be challenging.
Old 02-18-2003, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I'll be there in my ghetto XR4Ti. I'll try to introduce myself so i can start to get to know some of you people.

It seems that the Cloverleaf ones are deffinitly a Miata course. I get some wheel lift in those tight corners like a rabbit which doesnt help my already non-existant traction. Either way i have a hella fun time and im trying to keep this car together to do the entire season...(fingers crossed)...

-Kevin
Old 02-18-2003, 08:23 AM
Banned

Banshee is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to go but I have no clue what class I'm supposed to be in, where to get the door number decals, etc...

Anyone wanna help me out?
Old 02-18-2003, 09:07 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Im not sure what you have done...but i venture to guess you'd be in ESP. You dont need door decals, you can just use the ghetto white shoe polish and just write it on both sides.

Either way, when you sign up they can get you in the right class during tech and make sure you got your # and class on your car. Its no biggie.

-Kevin
Old 02-18-2003, 09:19 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by Banshee
I want to go but I have no clue what class I'm supposed to be in, where to get the door number decals, etc...

Anyone wanna help me out?
the last thing you need to worry about is the technical stuff. the main thing is

clean out your car
show up

everyone there is helpful and will help you out. that's how autox people are
Old 02-18-2003, 09:27 AM
Registered Member

Thats one thing i think is funny between drag racers and autoxers. On my own club's site we had a huge draggin on fight about the difference, but its obvious. You go to a drag strip and everyone is cover their stuff up and hiding it and cheating and being all sneaky. You go to a autox and everyone is helping eachother and everything is out in the open cause power doesnt matter. Its not like you can steal someone's talent for driving....if so Richard West would of been had by now...heh

Anyways, like Lightningd said, just empty out your car and make sure everything is tight and enjoy yourself.

-Kevin
Old 02-18-2003, 11:55 AM
Banned

Banshee is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like a plan.
Old 02-18-2003, 02:55 PM
co driver

Originally posted by FlodaXR4
Thats one thing i think is funny between drag racers and autoxers. On my own club's site we had a huge draggin on fight about the difference, but its obvious. You go to a drag strip and everyone is cover their stuff up and hiding it and cheating and being all sneaky. You go to a autox and everyone is helping eachother and everything is out in the open cause power doesnt matter. Its not like you can steal someone's talent for driving....if so Richard West would of been had by now...heh

Anyways, like Lightningd said, just empty out your car and make sure everything is tight and enjoy yourself.

-Kevin
i'm working on taking richard west down, it's gonna be a difficult task, but i'm gettin' there.

and another thing, make sure you battery is tightened down.
Old 02-20-2003, 10:35 PM
co driver

the PRE-REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!

i'm 35, i see a few familiar faces in the line up. get a number while they last!

Quick Reply: March 9th VMSC autx at VMP