Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Langley Speedway's Wacky Wednesday: 2011

Old 10-09-2011, 05:13 AM
OV-104

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis
Default Re: Langley Speedway's Wacky Wednesday: 2011

Originally Posted by NA STI
AWD vs RWD does not equal the WHOLE front stretch as a handicap.
Sure it does! But that would require the AWD driver to actually press the gas in the turns.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:07 AM
EH2/3 hoarder

0bd2eg 0bd2eg 0bd2eg 0bd2eg 0bd2eg 0bd2eg 0bd2eg 0bd2eg 0bd2eg 0bd2eg 0bd2eg

Man, I really thought this was over. Paul if you want to go sking that bad, I work @ a hotel, I can get u a deal @ a resort up there. I have to think thats what this is about because EVERYBODY already knows your subie is the quckest from a dig out there. hell Ill even take up a collection to help pay for it, if that will help sqaush this shit. I understand you were pissed on thursday, but fuck dude, its sunday, get over it. Real talk PM me if you are intersted, either way please drop this shit.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:28 AM
STi?

NA STI has disabled reputation

Im not worried about a trip to massanutten, Its not that big of a deal. I was just responding to dale and fasian's post.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Registered Member

Fasian has disabled reputation

Im simply saying that when you came out there ppl saw you as some punk kid. Then you raced competitively and respectfully without holding your nose in the air. But in racing things happen bad calls are made and whether this was a good call or a bad call you handled it poorly. So whether you earned your stuff or not you destroyed any reason for ppl to defend or respect you.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Registered Member

maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale

Okay Paul, lets look past some history you may have forgotten or missed. There have been people set back as far as you were in the past. Gils Corvette is one that comes to mind. Before you holler that his car is faster then the cars he's racing you're right. However, we did have an AWD car, a white Diamond Star (Eclipse if I remember correctly) that was the class of the field at the time. He got set back a lot. Way back. So this is far from the first time cars have been set back. Sometimes they had too much of a handicap and they lost. They took it like an adult.

And lets stop crowing about the fair deal. AWD is an advantage. you, me and everyone with a brain on here knows that. If it weren't an advantage, people wouldn't buy the cars, right? An STi isn't bought to get a soccer mom to Food Lion in the snow after all. We plainly saw you catch the first Mustang at the end of the front straight and we also didn't hear you push the car hard after you caught him. There's no way you can honestly say you ran the car hard at all. Plain and simple, you didn't run your car all out and the officials called you out on it. If you've been paying attention over those 6-7 years, you would have seen it done many times before.