Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Langley Speedway's Wacky Wednesday: 2010

Old 07-11-2010, 02:18 PM
RIP Chris Schader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x
Default Re: Langley Speedway's Wacky Wednesday: 2010

I have r1r's on my wheels and will be wasting them away this wednesday.. jk my car is a turd still but I want to have a little fun and get some pics. i sure wish i had these last year on my 1g
Old 07-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

Both miatas will be out for SURE!!

We went to an all Mazda show this weekend so hopefully some of the other miata guys we talked too will show up!!!

Atleast to watch!
Old 07-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

drivin-fool has disabled reputation

I'll be there but not on track. Planning on driving my car to Myrtle Beach for Mustang Week so no more Langley for a bit.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:02 AM
Old Guy with a Miata

JohnnyZoomNow is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great thread. I haven’t posted for a good while so I wanted to pop in just to say high and I’m still enjoying living vicariously through you guys. One of these days I want to get out and at least watch the event, especially when the Miata’s are out. I’d love to race but I fear vertical concrete; my car wouldn’t look good with a Darlington, um Langley, stripe and I don’t trust myself to keep it off the wall. Keep having fun out there.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:45 AM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

It was good meeting you at the Mazda show. You really should come out. Its an extremely good time.

Even if you dont race there is always time trials (where your on the track by yourself) or you can sit in the stands.

I have just as much fun in the stands as I do on the track.

Last edited by Good Enough; 07-12-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Registered Member

comegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Good Enough
It was good meeting you at the Mazda show. You really should come out. Its a extremely good time.

Even if you dont race there is always time trials (where your on the track by yourself) or you can sit in the stands.

I have just as much fun in the stands as I do on the track.
x2 However I must warn you though once you get out there and do the time trials you'll be hooked and wanting to do at least one run. Bring more miatas with you when you come though.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Registered Member

6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dyoungin'
Well I got some 'track wheels' for a steal- just have to wear out the tires on them first. Some ragged out Motegi Mr7's- not bad fo' free! Don't wanna wear out my daily driven tires so fast.

I ordered some Toyo R1R's for them, so maybe I will have them mounted an balanced in a week or two- depends on how fast I wear out the tires on these rims first.

It's looking to be a good sized crowd out this week- who is planning on going?
what bolt pattern are these rims? I may be able to wear them out for you pretty damn quickly
Old 07-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

comegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the rough

i plan on going this week weather permitting though.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:33 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

Originally Posted by comegetsome
i plan on going this week weather permitting though.
Ditto.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Officially Official

I hope the rain holds out....

These tires seem to get stickier and stickier...

Quick Reply: Langley Speedway's Wacky Wednesday: 2010