Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

How much torque is too much?- Project LSX-7

Old 06-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Needs a fast car now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET
Default Re: How much torque is too much?- Project LSX-7

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer
.btw when is the next jdm supercars meet?
the next JDM meet is on july 23rd at dash performance from 11am to 6pm
Old 06-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
Goddamn Terry, do you ever stick with anything you say? hahahaha.

"Oh, if i get new wheels i'll still keep these."

Riiight.
it went from "yeah i'm def getting gold wheels" to "actually i like these wheels" to "maybe i'll get these wheels powdercoated gold" to "i'm gonna keep these wheels the way they are" ETC...
he is the most fickle person on this entire planet

edit: sorry this is jen btw
Old 06-23-2006, 05:53 AM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

Why do you guys always turn my threads into chat rooms? And the topic is always about wheels...
Old 06-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

LS1 inspiration. Neal is a pioneer. In a year or two when LS1 becomes the default motor swap for 240sx and RX-7, Neal will be one of the OG gurus. Hope to see it running soon.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Registered member

User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020

I've wanted to do this forever. Badass. I just wish I had the cashmoneyz to do it.

Props, can't wait to see it around man .
Old 06-28-2006, 06:47 AM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

lol, dont remind me that Im getting older please.

Got most of the block buttoned up last night. My god, getting the crank pully on is rediculous...

I am just waiting for the mounting equipment to arrive from hinson and can start getting the car put back together... mmmm
Old 06-28-2006, 09:25 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

^ Please make sure you followed the crank pully install procedure pefectly and used red loc-tite... they like to walk off once messed with.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:29 AM
you put what, where?

I wont be installing the bolt until the engine is in the car. I need the clutch and pressure plate to have the approprite resistance against the bolt. I just needed to get it seated on the snout before dropping the engine.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Registered Member

Moriar has disabled reputation

Neal i am super effin jealous of u!

btw

I thought that the Corvettes Ls1 had a minor difference then the F-body ls1?
Old 06-28-2006, 12:02 PM
you put what, where?

It has a couple differences. I had to change a couple things. I bought the motor bare so I didnt have to worry about the accessories and traded the vette "bat" oilpan for the smaller f-body one. I also had to replace the crank pully but was going to do that anyway.

Quick Reply: How much torque is too much?- Project LSX-7