Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Feeler: Drifting at Shenandoah speedway mid to late Nov

Old 10-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roastn tires has disabled reputation
Default Feeler: Drifting at Shenandoah speedway late oct.

Fresh roots just put on there final event of the season the 27th of last month at Shenandoah speedway (This is located in Shenandoah about 35-40 min from harrisonburg). Me & a buddy are trying to get people together for one more, Were shooting for late October nothing is rock solid yet. We need to see who's out there that is willing to make the trip, Were going to do a preregistering system same as Fresh roots. This will be through pay-pal so in case something major happens everyone will get a full refund no questions asked. Were charging $50 for drivers & $5 for spectators, If your in need of tires for the event P.M. me I can most likely help you out with cheap cheap ass tires like $10-20 for two depending on size. Also P.M. me if your want to put your name down for the event, were doing a driver limit of 25 people so get your name in asap for a spot to slide. Thanks, Justin

Last edited by Roastn tires; 10-10-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roastn tires has disabled reputation
Default Re: Feeler: Drifting at Shenandoah speedway mid to late Nov

My bad track is closing early nov. so it's either late oct. or nothing. Thanks, Justin