Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X - Virginia Motorsports Park

Old 01-24-2012, 07:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol
Default Re: FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X - Virginia Motorsports Park

Cool you guys are going to have fun!
Old 01-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

Blown_xa has disabled reputation
Default Re: FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X - Virginia Motorsports Park

I'm there. Technical question, I was looking over rules.... Could not find anything related to tire warmers. Are they legal? Maybe I overlooked it
Old 01-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Registered Member

WheelPowerRacin has disabled reputation

Register now for the NASA Auto-X at VMP February 12 and you will automatically be entered in a drawing to win a WPR Auto-X Hoodie. Pre-registering saves you money, guarantees your spot and gives you a chance to win, so why wait, sign up asap!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135327[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X - Virginia Motorsports Park-axhoodiesmall2.jpg  

Last edited by WheelPowerRacin; 01-27-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 04:05 PM

SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol

Originally Posted by Blown_xa
I'm there. Technical question, I was looking over rules.... Could not find anything related to tire warmers. Are they legal? Maybe I overlooked it
Spraying tires between runs in the summer is ok. So warmers are fine too.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SoloSol
Spraying tires between runs in the summer is ok. So warmers are fine too.
Ok cool. I had a rude awakening last time... That is why I ask
Old 01-31-2012, 06:27 AM

Yeah I saw that. Had your hands full a couple of times. If you have anyone coming with you go ahead and have them pre register. We need to get an accurate head count.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SoloSol
Yeah I saw that. Had your hands full a couple of times. If you have anyone coming with you go ahead and have them pre register. We need to get an accurate head count.
I will spread the word. Didn't see a FB invite page this time... I think that helps out a lot.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:36 AM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

http://www.facebook.com/events/368038706546584/
Old 02-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Not looking good for me. Still no word from Tein. Probably going to have to roll the reg over to March...
Old 02-08-2012, 11:57 AM

No problem. We can take care of that for ya.

Quick Reply: FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X - Virginia Motorsports Park