Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X - Virginia Motorsports Park

Old 01-19-2012, 08:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol
Default FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X - Virginia Motorsports Park

Number 2 of 8 championship points paying NASA-X events
Pre register for discount!!!

Zach Mickle
Event Director
NASA Mid Atlantic AUTO-X

Last edited by SoloSol; 01-24-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:57 AM

SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol SoloSol
Default Re: ** FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X ** Virginia Motorsports Park

Depending on weather,We may also have coffee and doughnuts again.

Last edited by SoloSol; 01-19-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of
Default Re: ** FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X ** Virginia Motorsports Park

Hope to have my car back together to run this one
Old 01-20-2012, 05:24 AM

Dooo Iiit!!
Old 01-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Waiting on Tein to finish the overhaul on my dampers. Cant run w/o suspension...lol. ETA is 2.5-3.5 weeks...If its cutting it close can we work something out for a prereg space? Im sure you understand not doing prereg until I have a shipping status for the dampers...lol.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:56 PM

Trust me I know lol.. I recommend pre reg online now. If you reg, but cant make it I can give you credit @ our March event.
But if you do end up having to wait until day of you will have to pay full price. We should keep pre-reg open until Feb 8-9 or whenever it fills up. Which ever happens first.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Grip Syndicate

Ok, no worries. I'll just pre-reg and roll over if need be How many events are required to qualify for the series.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:37 AM

Cool. Your first event you start earning points towards the championship.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:07 PM
Grip Syndicate

Done. Just hope they get the dampers turned around in time for me to run
Old 01-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation
Default Re: FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X - Virginia Motorsports Park

I signed up a few days ago. I've been to a bunch of drift events but this will be my first autocross. Really looking forward to it!

Quick Reply: FEB 12 NASA Mid Atlantic Championship AUTO-X - Virginia Motorsports Park