Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

Driftwater 7 - Saturday, July 3rd, 2010

Old 05-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: Driftwater 7 - Saturday, July 3rd, 2010

Drivers and their cars are not covered under the event's insurance policy. you sign a waiver prior to driving to the facility. This event is really run by the drivers, and they are expected to be responsible while they are out there and not drive in an unsafe manner. It is very hard at this track to damage your car from going off track. there are no tire walls or barriers or anything of that sort to hit directly outside of the course, only sand/gravel, and from the cars i have seen go off, that works plenty well enough to stop off course vehicles before they hit anything. in regard to hitting another vehicle out there once again, its really all under the driver's responsibility to be safe out there, there are no instructors or anything like that. the last event went very smooth and everyone was utilizing point bys for safe passing and respecting everyone out there. Dan put it best in the driver's meeting for the last event, dont try to show off, theres no sponsors watching, theres nobody out here worth impressing, just go out and have fun.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:52 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Dammit Nick. You made this the same weekend as ITR Expo. You like to schedule things the same weekends as my ITR gayfests.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:41 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

i have nothing to do with the dates/planning for these, just promote them for dan
Old 05-07-2010, 05:48 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
Drivers and their cars are not covered under the event's insurance policy. you sign a waiver prior to driving to the facility. This event is really run by the drivers, and they are expected to be responsible while they are out there and not drive in an unsafe manner. It is very hard at this track to damage your car from going off track. there are no tire walls or barriers or anything of that sort to hit directly outside of the course, only sand/gravel, and from the cars i have seen go off, that works plenty well enough to stop off course vehicles before they hit anything. in regard to hitting another vehicle out there once again, its really all under the driver's responsibility to be safe out there, there are no instructors or anything like that. the last event went very smooth and everyone was utilizing point bys for safe passing and respecting everyone out there. Dan put it best in the driver's meeting for the last event, dont try to show off, theres no sponsors watching, theres nobody out here worth impressing, just go out and have fun.
Nah bro this race is serious business and I intend to win it!
Old 05-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
ALL PEOPLE

THIS IS A WIN!!!!!! NO more excuses The mexican can finally drive and I expect two v8240's to be there and hopefully my FD

Dan I love you...son!!!!!!
Mexican lol
Old 05-07-2010, 06:39 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
i have nothing to do with the dates/planning for these, just promote them for dan
Yes, but I'm going to blame you just because.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Registered Member

sjs0433 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Terry@Fortune
Nah bro this race is serious business and I intend to win it!
And you will win it I know the one event I made it out to I'm pretty sure your car was fastest by a longshot. I need to get another ride in that beast now that it's had a few upgrades.

I'm still not sure if I'll be able to do this one yet or not.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

any1 have a extra helmet or know where I can buy a cheapish one
Old 05-20-2010, 06:46 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

So this is open to spectators now or just someone riding with a participant?
Old 05-22-2010, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

BTKeck has disabled reputation

Great! Now I just need to get a car in time...I'll try to have one ready by then.

Quick Reply: Driftwater 7 - Saturday, July 3rd, 2010